FT: Politicians rocked the boat, only SG workers fell overboard & drowned?

Foreign Talent

Politicians rocked the boat, why only Singaporean workers fell overboard and drowned?

They only watch and stay dry.
[+] 2 users Like Scythian's post

(01-01-2022, 09:48 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Foreign Talent

Politicians rocked the boat, why only Singaporean workers fell overboard and drowned?

They only watch and stay dry.

Let's Sing together
Sing the boat

And all get wet

Sun Tze The Art of War

Never allowed enemy to capture everything in good condition and fully intact.
Burnt and destroyed everything B4 being invaded.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Whoever rock Singaporean workers's boat, Singaporean workers rock their boat also.. No one is safe from being rock..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(01-01-2022, 01:08 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Whoever rock Singaporean workers's boat, Singaporean workers rock their boat also.. No one is safe from being rock..

An eye 4 an eye

(01-01-2022, 01:08 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Whoever rock Singaporean workers's boat, Singaporean workers rock their boat also.. No one is safe from being rock..

So many Singaporean Workers being replaced by foreigners

(01-01-2022, 05:10 PM)Scythian Wrote:  So many Singaporean Workers being replaced by foreigners

This is the situation we are in...... crying

(01-01-2022, 05:14 PM)debono Wrote:  This is the situation we are in...... crying
Being cornered

Let's Sing the boat

Sing together, and see who loses ie leaders or commoners suffered most.

(01-01-2022, 05:14 PM)debono Wrote:  This is the situation we are in...... crying

Forcing Buddha to jump over the wall

Stormy water

(01-01-2022, 09:13 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Stormy water

Sinkees should now wear a life jacket.... crying

(01-01-2022, 09:23 PM)debono Wrote:  Sinkees should now wear a life jacket.... crying

The unsinkable Titanic sinks

(01-01-2022, 09:34 PM)Scythian Wrote:  The unsinkable Titanic sinks

The people that build the ship is confident that the Titanic is unsinkable...but it is sunk by a floating iceberg...... crying Rotfl

(01-01-2022, 10:06 PM)debono Wrote:  The people that build the ship is confident that the Titanic is unsinkable...but it is sunk by a floating iceberg...... crying Rotfl

Singapore is confident that it's unsinkable ...but hit by Covid19