Once number crosses 1500, I may need to self isolate

My thinking us while Omicron appear to be milder, there is still no data on long term effects or some good study on this.

While I think risk is low, it is still better to stay cautious first. There is still not that much data for Asian population and effects may be different.

Opening up then locking down may be a long term thing as we won't know what the next variant is capable of.

We need to just get used to the up and down of the situation.

The virus is not going to obey our rules.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

You don’t have to wait till the 1500 number to be reported to self isolate.

I hope you are fully aware it is those who are tested that gets reported.

(15-01-2022, 10:18 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My thinking us while Omicron appear to be milder, there is still no data on long term effects or some good study on this.

While I think risk is low, it is still better to stay cautious first. There is still not that much data for Asian population and effects may be different.

Opening up then locking down may be a long term thing as we won't know what the next variant is capable of.

We need to just get used to the up and down of the situation.

The virus is not going to obey our rules.

Better isolate now, why wait till 1500? by the time it reach 1500 you might be one of them.
In fact, you should isolate forever because we will be living with CoVid

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin