One of my relative this morning call me monitor my health

she claim her hubby cough, as she and her family got come to my hse for CNY visit ask me monitor my health.

Once I listen her call, I feel weird, even till now like throat a bit dry, whole body like restless guess I think too much.

Your relatives tio COVID toto?🤔

(05-02-2022, 03:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  she claim her hubby cough, as she and her family got come to my hse for CNY visit ask me monitor my health.

Once I listen her call, I feel weird, even till now like throat a bit dry, whole body like restless guess I think too much.

You think too much and scarce yourself.......

maybe he ate too much oranges and bak kwa

OMG , her mum just now told me she and her hubby go clinic , test positive now given 5 days MC , stay at home . Doc just give them flu medicine etc.

nowadays very common already. later you'll pass it to yr uncle and he'll spread it to his family...

(05-02-2022, 03:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  OMG , her mum just now told me she and her hubby go clinic , test positive now given 5 days MC , stay at home . Doc just give them flu medicine etc.

U got receive any HRW?

(05-02-2022, 03:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  she claim her hubby cough, as she and her family got come to my hse for CNY visit ask me monitor my health.

Can understand. 肯定会心理作用的。

(05-02-2022, 03:50 PM)winbig Wrote:  U got receive any HRW?

Nope

Have you done ART already to confirm you are not a carrier?........... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(05-02-2022, 04:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Have you done ART already to confirm you are not a carrier?........... Thinking

haven't do yet next I also don't believe these test kit ownself check ownself.

(05-02-2022, 04:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  haven't do yet next I also don't believe these test kit ownself check ownself.

If test positive that means you passed the virus to your unker at the gym already especially when he rubbed you butt........ Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(05-02-2022, 04:08 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  If test positive that means you passed the virus to your unker at the gym already especially when he rubbed you butt........ Big Grin
Till now we don't know the gender of FA.......

How abt ur parents? R they ok?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

If you have your booster, you will likely be fine, but better WFH next week. Your beloved uncle may not be able to tahan the virus compared to younger folks.

(05-02-2022, 04:35 PM)starbugs Wrote:  If you have your booster, you will likely be fine, but better WFH next week. Your beloved uncle may not be able to tahan the virus compared to younger folks.

Elderly are more prone to catching the Covid-19 viruses............

Better low key not shout out loud beri dangerous
one thing might lead to another
and then tio ventilated cannot breathe....mati
hemoglobins might get damage by poisons by radiation
no way u can oxygen
the then the cells die off due to mitochondria no oxygen molecules to start the next cycle
ur education from harvard:
https://youtu.be/rdF3mnyS1p0?list=PL1yqR...2A6fY9b1Q0

are u jabbed if Y
complication set in
we don't know what we don't know
https://youtu.be/4YKFw2KZA5o

if u do not understand wat being jabbed means...
Nicholas can help

kinda weird, I monitor myself from afternoon till now.

Touch my forehead don't feel hot,

Throat does a bit dry but haven't sore , still can feel the taste of the foods , smell.

nose feel a bit like got flu but still can smell.

(05-02-2022, 04:39 PM)debono Wrote:  Elderly are more prone to catching the Covid-19 viruses............

Er..all people have the same chances, 
But elderly and those with serious underlying condition have weaker immune to defend it 
if without being taught the vital shape of the virus through vaccination.

(05-02-2022, 11:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  kinda weird, I monitor myself from afternoon till now.

Throat does a bit dry but haven't sore , still can feel the taste of the foods , smell.

Can wash nasal and throat more frequently.
May help to reduce chances of infected and severity if infected.
Some drinks also can de-activated the virus if you read the internet. 

If not the jab you taken , your young age should be very safe.  Laughing

(05-02-2022, 03:56 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nope

You got tell uncle?

Smile

(05-02-2022, 11:46 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Can wash nasal and throat more frequently.
May help to reduce chances of infected and severity if infected.
Some drinks also can de-activated the virus if you read the internet. 

If not the jab you taken , your age group should be very safe.  Laughing

I already Jabbed but boaster haven't yet because still early , last year roughly Oct than I got my 2nd jab

(05-02-2022, 11:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  kinda weird, I monitor myself from afternoon till now.

I know of people who got symptoms but ART positive on third or fourth day. Be careful

Smile

(05-02-2022, 11:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I already Jabbed but boaster haven't yet because still early , last year roughly Oct than I got my 2nd jab

Jab only produce antibodies in blood and not respiratory organ.
T cells is not immediate as well.

If the virus load is very low, you beat it easily and fast, If virus is high then, risk is higher. 
So you can try to do the methods what I write earlier to reduce the virus load.

(06-02-2022, 12:07 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Jab only produce antibodies in blood and not respiratory organ.
T cells is not immediate as well.

If the virus load is very low, you beat it easily and fast, If virus is high then, risk is higher. 
So you can try to do the methods what I write earlier to reduce the virus load.

Geee I guess better sleep early, feel the body acting weird.

The easiest way is to reduce ur acidosis.
1 teaspoon baking soda.
u can also eat alkaline foods.

if you did not pick up her call, you will not feel weird and don't feel throat a bit dry and whole body like restless is it? sound like the phone call was a curse

[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-06-HERE-Read-the-Truc...entary.png]