Ong Ye Kung shares photo with PM Lee from 2004, says he ‘learnt a lot’

Ong Ye Kung shares photo with PM Lee from 2004, says he ‘learnt a lot’ from him

#ThrowbackTuesday.

👉 https://tsl.to/oykthrowback

@mustsharenews
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Interesting that Oyk decided to thank PM Lee gao gao and not congratulate DPM Lawrence Wong (yet?) Do I detect simmering rivalry or even bad blood?

If so, I think LW will definitely sideline him going forward. He is still just DPM and even as the newly installed PM, need to find his way about first. Hence I conclude Sham and CCS will be the next two DPMs, and not Oyk Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Indirectly means he PLP to LHL rah,

remember he LOST IN Hougang before in GE , LHL still push him end up put him tag with heavy weight exprience minister easy sneak in become Minister now.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Dint know goondu Kung was Press secretary and PPS to PInky a few decades back. Claim his englund not too sard and got tutored by Pinky. Englund CMI how to be press secretary?
Still we are heng PAPAya apparatchiks dint vote him as leader otherwise Sinpwneans will be in a world of pain.

As for Sham being DPM. Just no. Stick to Heng Swee Keat and Ah Chan. Actually come to think of it, the 4G dwarves dun really inspire much confidence. Just get Pritam to be DPM for appearance sake yah. At least he's got the height and is a good orator.

Actually I don't like oyk post. Lhl is leaving his post not dying why need to pull out old photos etc...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Obviously he buay song LW lah. I suspect he thinks that LW is an idiot and that he should be the PM instead. Moreover, LW once said that RI is a lousy school.

Ignore List: Oyk

(16-04-2024, 11:39 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Actually I don't like oyk post. Lhl is leaving his post not dying why need to pull out old photos etc...

He not stupid rah, or else why still can sneak in become minister. The next is this Ng C M lost in GE still around in Charge NTUC and epic how NTUC go downhill under his charge.

Partly LHL STILL IN CHARGE but is behind.

My take Heng and Sham will be DPM, rest remains as it is.

By elections remove Teo, Ng, Gan.

(17-04-2024, 12:02 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  My take Heng and Sham will be DPM, rest remains as it is.

By elections remove Teo, Ng, Gan.

Bala leh ? Laughing

Smile

PM Lee H L not LKY.

It is so obvious and yet you all got it wrong. Ah Kung lamented he wasted his effort carrying LHL's balls since 2004 and moaned that he is left in the cold instead of LW.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

When will be next GE ?....Sep or Nov school holiday's time ?

My take is a little different. Oyk still carry LHL tua lampar because the latter is going to be SM and will still be in cabinet.

It is becoming very obvious that he and LW are not on the best of terms and he needs LHL to protect him Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Sense this person is shrewd

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(17-04-2024, 12:45 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Bala leh ? Laughing

While I may rate Isw, Ng, Bala, Gan worst ministers compare to others. Isw for obvious reason.
However Bala maybe view highly by WL especially for FA minister post
old hand with connections will be handy.

(16-04-2024, 11:37 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Dint know goondu Kung was Press secretary and PPS to PInky a few decades back. Claim his englund not too sard and got tutored by Pinky.  Englund CMI how to be press secretary?
Still we are heng PAPAya apparatchiks dint vote him as leader otherwise Sinpwneans will be in a world of pain.

As for Sham being DPM. Just no. Stick to Heng Swee Keat and Ah Chan. Actually come to think of it, the 4G dwarves dun really inspire much confidence. Just get Pritam to be DPM for appearance sake yah. At least he's got the height and is a good orator.

Pricktam is not a good orator.  That ah neh speaks like he's got covid 365 days of the year. 

He does not speak well. Not clear. It's easy to understand what CCS says even though he likes to speak like an ah beng who didn't finish Sec 3 (Normal Tech). But not that ah neh who speaks with lawyer's English.

It's also easy to understand LW, LHL, VB, Indranee.. These are among the best speakers of the team. 

I don't find TCH to be a good speaker. Sham, though a Senior Counsel, does not speak as well as VB, a doctor. So it's not always true that lawyers are the best speakers around just because LKY was a lawyer who spoke well

Jamus speaks the English of academia with some (fake?) accent. That doesn't endear himself to ordinary folks. Too much like, to use a metaphor, the ACS snob 

All the rest from all three parties are just so so. 

I am surprised you hero worship Pricktam whose speeches are convoluted. He would not make a good school teacher much less an orator. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Oyk is telling the world who's his back mountain, so dun anyhow plray plray ok.

So straight foward, your mama din tell you meh?

Trying to remind Pinky he is the better choice?😆

Trying to remind LW that Pinky still got his back Laughing