Online protest over...

Tsai NY stopover. Support !!! Angry

Smile

dun kaypoh lah….anyone want to go where for sightseeing nothing do with ccp trash

China's idea of peaceful reunification is to conduct military exercises around Taiwan and scare the taiwanese.

If China wants peaceful reunification it mean lboth sides are willing partners in the unification. But relationship has turned toxic with China constantly using propaganda to bad mouth Taiwan and attack it's leaders. Under such circumstances the conditions for preaceful reunification is not created.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

politic is serious business.

(31-03-2023, 07:26 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  dun kaypoh lah….anyone want to go where for sightseeing nothing do with ccp trash

U are real stupid. No more comment

Smile

(31-03-2023, 07:38 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  China's idea of peaceful reunification is to conduct military exercises around Taiwan and scare the taiwanese.

If China wants peaceful reunification it mean lboth sides are willing partners in the unification. But relationship has turned toxic with China constantly using propaganda to bad mouth Taiwan and attack it's leaders. Under such circumstances the conditions for preaceful reunification is not created.
Not only this. Inciting other countries to cut ties with Taiwan.  This is worst and despicable in isolating Taiwan.

(31-03-2023, 02:03 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Not only this. Inciting other countries to cut ties with Taiwan.  This is worst and despicable in isolating Taiwan.

Taiwan is a province of China. This is an undeniable fact.

(31-03-2023, 02:03 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Not only this. Inciting other countries to cut ties with Taiwan.  This is worst and despicable in isolating Taiwan.

If don't cut ties then how?  encourage more countries to forge ties with Taiwan and embolden Taiwan to go independent?

You never read news? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

This news cannot find in AngMoh media.

https://www.sinchew.com.my/20230326/洪都拉斯...推:182vs13/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(31-03-2023, 02:08 PM)winbig Wrote:  If don't cut ties then how?  encourage more countries to forge ties with Taiwan and embolden Taiwan to go independent?

Yes, the stance is that more countries are encouraged to forge ties with Taiwan, and encourage Taiwan to go independent.................. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Independent or not, shd leave it to their 1454m and 23m citizens to decide. We outsiders shdnt decide for them