Opening up will mean more foreign influx...

I am.not here to debate the merits of the policy.
The debate has already concluded in Parliament and the ruling party shown it is  hardened to continue the policy against objections.

They depend on this more than any other country in the world to keep the economy growing. This is the only game in town. So it will not change be it LHL or LW at the helm.

Once the opening starts businesses will put the demand and they will come.

For Singaporeans whether you support it or not. You have to learn to live with it. Just like we learn to live with covid.

Those with resources will make use of the policy to take advantage such as buying property as it will be pushed up ...and to leverage on foreign labor for their business.
Those without have to consider its effect and act accordingly

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

(23-04-2022, 09:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am.not here to debate the merits of the policy.
The debate has already concluded in Parliament and the ruling party has pressed very hard to support the policy.

They depend on this more than any other country in the world to keep the economy growing. This is the only game in town. So it will not change be it LHL or LW at the helm.

For Singaporeans whether you support it or not. You have to learn to live with it. Just like we learn to live with covid.

Those with resources will make use of the policy to take advantage such as buying property as it will be pushed up ...and to leverage on foreign labor for their business.

More foreigners coming in soon liao lah!
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

Good...they come i go
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(23-04-2022, 09:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am.not here to debate the merits of the policy.
The debate has already concluded in Parliament and the ruling party shown it is  hardened to continue the policy against objections.

[Image: IMG-20220423-100755.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220423-100721-079.jpg]

More ce.ca cum.ming.

8Umbrella Umbrella

(23-04-2022, 05:39 AM)kokee Wrote:  Dow down 600 pts compared to HSI & SSE recent down is nothing.
comie dogs here only bark at Dow 7/24 here, why never scream at HSI & SSE dive straight down in last few weeks, alibaba below 90 again, next week go below 80, then 70? LOL LOL
USD so strong, RMB plunges down last few days, scary, more to come.
Dow is only 10% below peak now, SSE is almost60% below peak now, HSI? used to be almost 14k above Dow, now is almost 14k below Dow, LOL LOL.
china stock & property dice down super fast now, china rich & middle run road like headless chicken now, panic.

美元黄金石油同涨,什么信号?人民币资产会归零吗?上海人办理移民暴增 ,中介忙不过来!

人民幣快速🔜貶值,中國經濟陷入衰退,移民人數大增,越來越多的國人想逃離

as above, will see ton of china rich & middle class run around the world like crazy dog.
china people will bring lot of problem to the society, their habit, hygiene, culture as they normally will not follow local rule & culture.
Teng xiaoping even said, china people will poison the world if china open up & let china people flood the world.
of course, Xi & china govt are closing all channel for their people to remit money out of china now, all loop holes closed but they will find ways, norm to all these china people, break all rules?

Crimes drugs violence scams vices going up  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

Open Window got fresh air. 
Also insect will fly in. 
Its a fact
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

New play Mandate that acts like law
Tio-ed lai-liao we boost you with toxins

They are trying to beat the Compass Framework

Especially CECA

Because it starts in Sept 2023

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/mo...ls-1834706

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

PAP has a Buy 1 get 1 FREE Policy

Open up Economy can give away more jobs to FTs, too

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

(23-04-2022, 04:42 PM)Ola Wrote:  They are trying to beat the Compass Framework

Especially CECA

Because it starts in Sept 2023

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/mo...ls-1834706
top up first. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

(23-04-2022, 10:49 AM)kokee Wrote:  as above, will see ton of china rich & middle class run around the world like crazy dog.
china people will bring lot of problem to the society, their habit, hygiene, culture as they normally will not follow local rule & culture.
Teng xiaoping even said, china people will poison the world if china open up & let china people flood the world.
of course, Xi & china govt are closing all channel for their people to remit money out of china now, all loop holes closed but they will find ways, norm to all these china people, break all rules?

how many $B Coming to red dot? $200 b?

the future generation will be difficult to get a good jobs..

(02-05-2022, 07:03 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  the future generation will be difficult to get a good jobs..

PM Lee mentioned we may face recession within the next two or three years. By relaxing on the foreigners gates is to plan badly.