(Opinion) Should Minister Stay HDB, Condo or Bungalow ?

what your think ?

Anywhere as long don’t cause curiosities lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Stay in HDB but inside toilet got golden toilet bowl how?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(29-05-2023, 10:45 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Stay in HDB but inside toilet got golden toilet bowl how?

the plumber kept quite no body will know.

Black and White Colonial bungalow but with no hot water and no aircon for them.

(29-05-2023, 11:37 AM)Obamao Wrote:  Black and White Colonial bungalow but with no hot water and no aircon for them.

need to install both after rented out if not become vacant for another 4 yr again.

They raise the cost of living, every nonsense they also raise...therefore they should be entitled to live in a bungalow...no doubt

(29-05-2023, 10:41 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  what your think ?

Luckily, I learn I Ching.
It actually depend.

If the minister is very capable, able to let all the Sinkies retire happily, I think nobody will actually point finger at him living in bungalow.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

no need to think.

minister in charge of bungalows, should stay in bungalow.
minister in charge of condo, should stay in condo.
minister in charge of hdb, should stay in hdb.

when opposition raised issue of minister renting hdb, condo or bungalow, PM should conduct a review in parliament.
this is how our govt works in parliament

Stay landed. Some minister has guard post so landed is more appropriate.

I once walked past a minister house at Macpherson. Many cameras and a guard house.

Smile

I think as long as paid by oneself , at market rental rate , you want to stay in millions of sqfeet Taj Mahal also no one care lah.
You rent a Taj Mahal below market rate from the state ( department under yourself ) there obviously is a problem!

The sheep tired of living... Question lion ??

(30-05-2023, 03:58 PM)Sticw Wrote:  The sheep tired of living... Question lion ??

hokkien say : small cow don't know tiger.

Should bash in and bash out of jungle forested areas then will win the hearts of all peoples and foreigners ....

(30-05-2023, 03:06 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Stay landed. Some minister has guard post so landed is more appropriate.

I once walked past a minister house at Macpherson. Many cameras and a guard house.

did you try to walk past ah gong oxley house ?

I don't really care where they stay but it does speak volumes of their ethos if they live in opulence.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(30-05-2023, 04:12 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  did you try to walk past ah gong oxley house ?

Many many years ago I wanted to visit a famous temple nearby but dunno its exact location. So I walked and walked and then ventured into a neighbourhood where there's a sentry post and gurkhkas carrying rifles outside. Even when I was 50m away, their eyes were fixated on me. Only then I knew that it's ah gong's house.

Why cannot stay in HDB flat leh?  Thinking

(30-05-2023, 04:12 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  did you try to walk past ah gong oxley house ?

Yes. Younger days. The front road of his house is closed by gantry. His walls are like prison wall...Cannot see in.

Smile

(30-05-2023, 04:18 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why cannot stay in HDB flat leh?  Thinking

ask mp lim wee kiat

Hawker centre, coffee shop or restaurant? For those taking subsidy.

Those not taking subsidy, can stay in Palace.

(30-05-2023, 05:00 PM)talky Wrote:  ask mp lim wee kiat

I quarrelled with Wicked Lim before lah! Big Grin

Ministers should stay in palace.

(30-05-2023, 04:18 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why cannot stay in HDB flat leh?  Thinking

for security reason, they need to set up guard post at the block.

remember milo lady yishun flat ?

(30-05-2023, 05:53 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Ministers should stay in palace.

it is dignity.  

1 of the PAP MP advocate this status.