Opportunities among stocks in small cap space...

Some of the these stocks like Ban Leong, Tai Tsin Electric , etc there are many of these simple business stocks that have been pay good dividends accumulating double digit value yr after year with little interest from investors. Main reason being one need some basic analysis to pick them...they are small and unknown so tend to get ignored.  People tend to stick to brand names bug companies which they buy without doing analysis- results has been so so depending on what you bough...too much SingTel & SIA reposts will be poor.  It is just basic knowledge of accounting and valuation that one can acquire.

Just one example here Tai Sin  .there are many...this is not among the best but typical of such stocks.

Rough performance for this one stock doubled after 20yrs ....but if you dig in the company paid 5-6.5% dividends Yr after Yr reininvested you get a compounding  effect of 10% ..  ..this is not spectacular but good enough to build wealth and there are many to diversify among to get safety and locking a robust 10% return that can be compounded over a very long period.

[Image: hbI3ev9.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Low liquidity stock.. Will have problem selling..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(14-10-2021, 10:30 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Low liquidity stock.. Will have problem selling..

I am perfectly fine ..many are gilding towards the end to delisting like Neo Garden, Sinwa, Roxy Pacific, Teck Wah....

Many tried to delist Thakral, Challenger but existing shareholders prefer to keep them listed and collect dividends.

As it is for long term. ..most value investors in such stocks only want to get in...the exit will take care of itself...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

can list all stock here that has divident

(14-10-2021, 11:20 AM)Talent Wrote:  can list all stock here that has divident

Many I already list some...others are CSE, Boustead, Thakral, Challenger,