Options course peddler Chloe goes to Europe

She is such a marketer she uses her annual holidays to maeket her options courses claiming they are paid for through her success in options trading.

There reality is all these holidays and her lifestyle is paid for by gullible people signing up for her expensive but useless courses.

That's why she markets her courses so hard and pays for so much YouTube advertising.
If making money from options is as easy as she claims , she will be too busy making money hand over fist to market and sell courses.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I only admire CIS and BNF
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(08-01-2023, 08:24 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I only admire CIS and BNF

You don't see them selling any courses....

Anyway CIS strategy is known and his most successful period were the duriing the Japanese  bear market and trading bear market rallies. The strategy is simple and the big  returns comes from guts and leverage.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

TS why you have so many idols from handbag Loo to Midget Leong, Kevin, Joel and now this Chloe.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-01-2023, 08:24 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I only admire CIS and BNF

You CECA india variant ganges sewage baboon only admire your white colonial master kkj lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(08-01-2023, 08:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  She is such a marketer she uses her annual holidays to maeket her options courses claiming they are paid for through her success in options trading.

There reality is all these holidays and her lifestyle is paid for by gullible people signing up for her expensive but useless courses.

That's why she markets her courses so hardand pays for so much YouTube advertising.
If making money from options is as easy as she claims l, she will be too busy making money hand over fist to market and sell courses.

She seems to be doing quite well leh, from options or courses

This kind of options course can be easily learnt free of charge online, why would people want to pay to attend her course?

(08-01-2023, 10:48 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This kind of options course can be easily learnt free of charge online, why would people want to pay to attend her course?

Maybe to bio her bawu Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(08-01-2023, 10:48 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This kind of options course can be easily learnt free of charge online, why would people want to pay to attend her course?

1. She lures them in using adverts and false promises of easy money.

2. It is all in marketing.

3. The course is useless.

4. There are many gullible people around.