Bitcoin is now at Wave 3. 2nd Support 30k

(21-01-2022, 06:52 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  The down channel slide is forming…. Rotfl

Must be tough on you to keep shouting.  Rotfl

Song Boh!
Approaching hill 38000…. Rotfl

[Image: 50612-AFE-836-F-4543-B337-198-F6-EBCC7-EF.png]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

[Image: 7-EEFFDDF-B579-4-D94-BD60-91-CA067-B5-DA8.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

My Uncle still buy in. This is why rich getting richer, he just park there.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

when i was enquiring abt bitcoin at abt US$7k each yrs ago in the old sgtalk, i remember all green bird even now. i asked the bank then dbs no support purchase neither uob nor ocbc. i then joined coinbase but complications with my application to & fro made me give up. but even if i had bought it i wld hv sold it maybe at $20plus k. of course now everyone wld think just get a piece to keep and wait for it to go to a million! ha ha ha

(21-01-2022, 12:54 PM)menghuii Wrote:  when i was enquiring abt bitcoin at abt US$7k each yrs ago in the old sgtalk, i remember all green bird even now. i asked the bank then dbs no support purchase neither uob nor ocbc. i then joined coinbase but complications with my application to & fro made me give up. but even if i had bought it i wld hv sold it maybe at $20plus k. of course now everyone wld think just get a piece to keep and wait for it to go to a million! ha ha ha

I do know yesterday Russia claim Ban crypto nevertheless it will not affect much. Cryptocurrency is already here to stay
Do you know the Famous High end Auction house Sotheby they do accept Cryptocurrency for bidding. Not just them also quite a lot Business out there even come travel agency.

Of course all this not in SG.

(21-01-2022, 12:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  My Uncle still buy in. This is why rich getting richer, he just park there.

I have already warned you liao hor.  Rotfl
You never heard this b4, even Billionaire can also get bankrupt.

(21-01-2022, 12:58 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I have already warned you liao hor.  Rotfl
You never heard this b4, even Billionaire can also get bankrupt.

lol Who care, My Rich Uncle still happy go lucky what. I ya things always like this

When BTC shoot up to moon than you will say different LOL

Many Bitcoin traders kena slaughtered jialat jialat. But the media seldom report….
This is the scary part… Rotfl

(21-01-2022, 12:54 PM)menghuii Wrote:  when i was enquiring abt bitcoin at abt US$7k each yrs ago in the old sgtalk, i remember all green bird even now. i asked the bank then dbs no support purchase neither uob nor ocbc. i then joined coinbase but complications with my application to & fro made me give up. but even if i had bought it i wld hv sold it maybe at $20plus k. of course now everyone wld think just get a piece to keep and wait for it to go to a million! ha ha ha
What exactly is your point?

Your post keeps rambling and go into story telling mode

But can you just tell us what you trying to say?

Scary Sia. Scream

[Image: 3-FDB5377-F976-47-DE-8-B60-18-E57-CB5-EB8-C.png]

都来到门口了,还不要进来。 Rotfl

(21-01-2022, 07:31 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  都来到门口了,还不要进来。 Rotfl

进来做什么? Rotfl

How do you ever calculate the value of Bitcoin?
10yrs ago it was $1 went up to 20k then 51k.

It does not pay dividend. It is not a business. It has no physical attribute like land.

If it goes down to $1000, people will simply feel they were cheated into buying some virtual crap.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(21-01-2022, 08:05 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  How do you ever calculate the value of Bitcoin?
10yrs ago it was $1 went up to 20k then 51k.

It does not pay dividend. It is not a business. It has no physical attribute like land.

If it goes down to $1000, people will simply feel they were cheated into buying some virtual crap.

Value is determined by humans lah. Same for stocks. Value of land is also determined by humans.

38k support tested….
Let see the rebound is strong or not…. Rotfl

[Image: 298-AF022-1921-4640-87-E3-55781-F47-ED7-D.png]

Wave 3 is no joke….🤪
38k so fast break, the rebound only 1k to 39k then drop to now 36k…

[Image: 32-B7-A6-CF-B6-D8-4-C76-B16-A-F67043734-FE7.png]

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/retireme...48402.html
Retirement: How to incorporate crypto into your portfolio
iTrustCapital CEO Todd Southwick joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss reasons to consider investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in retirement portfolios, how traditional investors are planning for retirement, and the ongoing interest in the crypto space despite volatility.

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

If one don't think it's some kind special thing and simply trade it like a speculative asset might do quite well..

Treat it like a penny stock .....do t think of it being  useful or will reach certain target and you should do fine....incorporate shorting strategies

[Image: BLTubHZ.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-01-2022, 10:51 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  https://finance.yahoo.com/video/retireme...48402.html
Retirement: How to incorporate crypto into your portfolio
iTrustCapital CEO Todd Southwick joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss reasons to consider investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in retirement portfolios, how traditional investors are planning for retirement, and the ongoing interest in the crypto space despite volatility.
Such an advice will probably bring many to horlan.  Don't trust the western propaganda.

(22-01-2022, 12:26 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Such an advice will probably bring many to horlan.  Don't trust the western propaganda.

They need to get more people into Bitcoin so others can exit.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(69k-36k)/69k=0.47=47%

Just 2 mths, Bitcoin has dropped 47% from peak. crying

(22-01-2022, 01:02 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  (69k-36k)/69k=0.47=47%

Just 2 mths, Bitcoin has dropped 47% from peak. crying

I think those long term hold forever people will never get out..
They look at this and say still up from 6 months ago and up 2000% from where they buy.

Bitcoin now at 35k level…. crying
Any guess wave 3 will end at which level?

[Image: DC40-F8-B9-90-C4-45-AF-BF53-28-B45065-D8-E1.jpg]

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

lol, drop more = more cheap to own it.

All along I know suspect Elon M behind happy short cheap BTC.

You see I am better than this AngMoh?
I already known 30k is the next Support.
Actually it is 29k but I am very conservative Rotfl

https://youtu.be/vM-YnhEynJ4

Bitcoin 33k level.
Who still want to buy Bitcoin? Rotfl

[Image: 62881-EEF-302-C-4269-B624-B3-B60-DCB10-D7.png]

Bitcoin chart, it is still in the down channel… Scary Sia!

[Image: 06-A4-EA21-97-E6-4-BD3-A8-B4-2-CA2-B46-D124-A.png]

(28-01-2022, 06:50 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Bitcoin chart, it is still in the down channel… Scary Sia!

[Image: 06-A4-EA21-97-E6-4-BD3-A8-B4-2-CA2-B46-D124-A.png]

BTC up already leh. How? Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post