10 best kolo mee stalls in Singapore for a legit taste of Sarawak

10 best kolo mee stalls in Singapore for a legit taste of Sarawak
https://yhoo.it/3g3IJam
[+] 3 users Like Bigiron's post

Kolo mee are salty everywhere...

Confused
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

The ones in Haig Road and Tampines Round market are really good. I don’t think the ones in Taman Jurong and Bukit Merah ar3 genuine Sarawak Kolo mee.For one, the mee is not authentic. There’s one in Upper Boon Keng food centre also not bad .

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

The first one is definitely not nice. "Boiled char siew" with red colouring. Not fragrance at all.
Very little ingredient in the bowl and it is not cheap. Ate once and never go back again. In fact the wanton noodle in the same hawker centre taste better.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(14-11-2022, 02:07 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  10 best kolo mee stalls in Singapore for a legit taste of Sarawak
https://yhoo.it/3g3IJam

(14-11-2022, 03:29 PM)Clyde Wrote:  The first one is definitely not nice. "Boiled char siew" with red colouring. Not fragrance at all.
Very little ingredient in the bowl and it is not cheap. Ate once and never go back again. In fact the wanton noodle in the same hawker centre taste better.

It’s the mee, dude.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

(14-11-2022, 03:26 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  The ones in Haig Road and Tampines Round market are really good. I don’t think the ones in Taman Jurong and Bukit Merah ar3 genuine Sarawak Kolo mee.For one, the mee is not authentic. There’s one in Upper Boon Keng food centre also not bad .

I had this in Sabah just below KK mountain. The noodles very sticky but quite nice.

[Image: 1655296993659-1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post