Swimming pool a minor work ?

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2023/06...dertaking/
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

Rotfl
Laughing

For Oppo it is a very, very, very major work.

For ownself, it is a teeny, winnie work 

Ownself check ownself

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

they defined it as minor means minor lor, MYBFD.

(29-06-2023, 11:25 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  they defined it as minor means minor lor, MYBFD.

you buyed BIG mac and expect it as big as a pizza ?  Laughing Rotfl

Knn ...

1. Need to wire detection 
2. Need to do excavation
Under code of practice  SS 562:2010
3. Need to submit to BCA for approval
4. Soil investigation

If minor work for excavation then why need code of practice
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Just checked. Swimming pool is indeed a minor work if the depth is less than 4 metres according to the Building Control Regulation 12 1f.

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/SL/BCA1989-S666-2003?ProvIds=Sc4-

If it is prefab, it is considered as insignificant work under Building Control Regulation 3A 1u.
[+] 2 users Like Levin's post

(29-06-2023, 11:44 AM)Levin Wrote:  Just checked. Swimming pool is indeed a minor work if the depth is less than 4 metres according to the Building Control Regulation 12 1f.

https://sso.agc.gov.sg/SL/BCA1989-S666-2003?ProvIds=Sc4-

If it is prefab, it is considered as insignificant work under Building Control Regulation 3A 1u.

The report did not state the dimensions of the swimming pool at 26 Ridout Road but according to Google Earth’s measures, the swimming pool measures about 5 metres by 25 metres.

By the way Istana got swimming pool or not?

Next President can build one or not?

(29-06-2023, 11:48 AM)Obamao Wrote:  The report did not state the dimensions of the swimming pool at 26 Ridout Road but according to Google Earth’s measures, the swimming pool measures about 5 metres by 25 metres.

Pools usually don't have depths of more than 4m, especially private ones. Olympic size pool is 2-3m depth usually. Diving pools with a 10m diving platform will need to go deeper (at least 5m deep) but I doubt the one at Ridout is a diving pool.
[+] 2 users Like Levin's post

Can I request for a swimming pool to be built in front of my hdb 2rm rental flat? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(29-06-2023, 12:22 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Can I request for a swimming pool to be built in front of my hdb 2rm rental flat? Thinking

Can....provided you are a PAP minister lor.
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

Can lah. Just block off two sides of a corridor can make a pool, or a fish tank.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Aso need to keep the pump running often, to remove debris, fallen leaves, keep water clean, balance of chemicals and free of algae, else the water will turn green easily. So if the pool not used often, very wasteful of water and electricity
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(29-06-2023, 12:22 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Can I request for a swimming pool to be built in front of my hdb 2rm rental flat? Thinking
Is a minor work. Need no permission. 
Go ahead and dig one at your void deck landing.
[+] 1 user Likes Sline's post

The Ministers can swim how many lapse a day?

I suggest they do dry swimming, lah

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

can ask HDB widen the longkang and when it rain, you can go and swim, free.

(29-06-2023, 03:15 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  can ask HDB widen the longkang and when it rain, you can go and swim, free.

Huat Ahhhh!!! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Could be the balloon type.
Need a few Bangla to blow air in. 😂
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post