Over 25 cyclists were caught along Clementi Road and West Coast Highway

Over 25 cyclists were caught along Clementi Road and West Coast Highway by the authorities for riding in groups larger than permitted. 

https://str.sg/7NNR
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/t...ium=social&utm_source=telegram&utm_campaign=sttg

What’s $150 fine to these pest?

Got so much rice to feed those uniform group in green and drop them into Parliment, might as well the those waste rice and feed these pest. Catch throw inside and give them free rice for a week. See how many more dares to think their father is rich to buy road for them to cycle.
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(25-05-2024, 07:42 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  What’s $150 fine to these pest?

Got so much rice to feed those uniform group in green and drop them into Parliment, might as well the those waste rice and feed these pest. Catch throw inside and give them free rice for a week. See how many more dares to think their father is rich to buy road for them to cycle.

How about rotan to leave a permanent scar on backside? That surely is much more effective and deterrent for future wannabe? I not yet say death penalty for.

Even driver's forever pest, motorcyclists view cyclists as pest too ….. just ban cyclist on road … they reduce efficiency of the road

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(25-05-2024, 07:42 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  What’s $150 fine to these pest? Got so much rice to feed those uniform group in green and drop them into Parliment, might as well the those waste rice and feed these pest. Catch throw inside and give them free rice for a week. See how many more dares to think their father is rich to buy road for them to cycle.

Enforcement action against these errant cyclists is long overdue. I encounter so many of them riding 2 abreast or in convoys during morning rush hour along the bus lanes at Upper Bukit Timah, Dunearn Road, Bukit Timah, Ulu Pandan and Holland Road on weekdays.  

These are RECREATIONAL cyclists, cycling for fun … while many that uses the road are for the work, delivery drivers, buses, people getting to work, sending children to school …. essential activities ….. white pirates should ban it or make it difficult for them.

Some dumb fugg cyclists said gov should build more road for cycling, like that those like car racing can ask gov build a racing track. SG too small

probably this is the price we have to pay for a huge populations with a small land size of just over 730 km².

I always go coastal road to ride or seletar, weekend, no traffic. I also dont want to risk my life.

sporean are the worse driver in the world. they are in fact jeolous of other exercising. this is the true. not because
cyclist block their way and so on...

In stupid spore so small how fast u want to reach yr destination????

sillyporean think their coe vy high and vy rich,,but all are gong kia pay high coe to drive such low class lousy kia hyundai and toyota,
wtf.. cant even afford a basic E class mercs. like me,

all like to how lian, driving those cartoon car,,just becos they pay high coe ... all otang otang.

(25-05-2024, 06:24 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Over 25 cyclists were caught along Clementi Road and West Coast Highway by the authorities for riding in groups larger than permitted. 

https://str.sg/7NNR

Bukit Timah area got plenty lah! Big Grin

Any cyclist caught shall pay full COE at the prevailing rates.

(26-05-2024, 04:29 AM)victortan Wrote:  I always go coastal road to ride or seletar, weekend, no traffic. I also dont want to risk my life.

sporean are the worse driver in the world. they are in fact jeolous of other exercising. this is the true. not because
cyclist block their way and so on...

In stupid spore so small how fast u want to reach yr destination????

sillyporean think their coe vy high and vy rich,,but all are gong kia pay high coe to drive such low class lousy kia hyundai and toyota,
wtf.. cant even afford a basic E class mercs. like me,

all like to how lian, driving those cartoon car,,just becos they pay high coe ... all  otang otang.

You are so humble and honest to let us know you can't even afford a basic E class merc like you.

Bicycle pest little fly delay every one … witness so many time … make a bus load of passenger slowly crawl behind the cyclist because he wanna be Tour de France wanna be

wanna exercise go jogging, swimming go gym, stop being a pest and created inconvenience to others.

(26-05-2024, 07:44 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Bukit Timah area got plenty lah! 

Most of them are expats who are out cycling in small convoys when they should be at work during morning peak hours. I guess they are supposed to be WFH!

(25-05-2024, 08:24 PM)whylah Wrote:  probably this is the price we have to pay for a huge populations with a small land size of just over 730 km².

Even farm animals will behave abnormally when forced to live cheek by jowl!