Thanks PAP!!

I like to say a big big big thank you to PAP

For making Sinkiepoor safe from most natural disasters like tornadoes and away from earthquake faultlines and volcanoes

Without PAP, there will be no Singapore!

(26-03-2023, 09:21 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I like to say a big big big thank you to PAP

For making Sinkiepoor safe from most natural disasters like tornadoes and away from earthquake faultlines and volcanoes

For the natural disasters part, you have to thank God not PAP. Give credit when due.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

For once I hope that Portaly don’t return.

RT reports Turkiye kena from seimic weapon
Nowaday Russia tells alot of stories.
Now she moves her nukes into Belarrus.
She will send depleted uranium shells if West does so and more.
I have a TVbox with signal problems most like like wat Turkiye kena.
This morning something hapan i still cannot know.
'getting data ' flashes on the screen.
I let it did its job a little longer
i then change to andriod TV and back again.
Look like TVbox persona non-grata no light at all
but
it is working too well. Andriod Tv has taken over
i become extra careful when OFF no holding no selecting to shutdown.
I cannot lose such a technology that give me beautiful running box.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(26-03-2023, 09:21 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I like to say a big big big thank you to PAP

yar you are right !

PAP able to command and control the natural disasters like tornadoes and earthquake beside poor sinkies live.

PAP would like to thank u for the plp.  Laughing

you are wrong again.

singapore got natural disasters like massive import of foreigners, LKY family parliament disgrace, 10% GST, $100K COE and $1 million HDB flat.

(26-03-2023, 10:52 AM)winbig Wrote:  PAP would like to thank u for the plp.  Laughing

Please respect my decision

(26-03-2023, 10:45 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  yar you are right !

PAP able to command and control the natural disasters like tornadoes and earthquake beside poor sinkies live.

Singapore lie outside the "Ring of Fire", therefore we don't experience any tornadoes, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions..................... Big Grin

yes.................without PAP, S'pore would still be a swampland...............overrun by dinosaurs............

must really thank pap

there is no flooding in sg. only ponding

(26-03-2023, 11:02 AM)forum456 Wrote:  you are wrong again.

singapore got natural disasters like massive import of foreigners, LKY family parliament disgrace, 10% GST, $100K COE and $1 million HDB flat.

The above are man made disasters lah. Not natural
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(26-03-2023, 11:04 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Please respect my decision
How is plp a decision? Laughing

(26-03-2023, 11:49 AM)PingPongPiang Wrote:  must really thank pap

there is no flooding in sg. only ponding

[Image: D1-AE2-F67-5-D9-C-45-F0-83-BD-B180053-A8-CB0.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

They got take salary. You shd thank yourself lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(26-03-2023, 01:30 PM)winbig Wrote:  How is plp a decision? Laughing

Please respect my right!