Opserber 刚才政府请我吃饭

Laughing Smile Heart Thankyou Laughter-68

[Image: IMG-20240123-WA0000.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240123-114011.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240123-114439.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240123-115640.jpg]

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(23-01-2024, 02:15 PM)Yong Hong Zai Wrote:  Look like Ceca Cow Dung and Ceca Cow pee.

I guess your using some random Chinese names or words..........yong lar, hong lar, zai lar...........to register a user id here couldn't hide the truth, that you ain't a Han Singaporean.

Any Han Singaporean would recognsie the second dish as bak kut teh 肉骨茶。 

The other one, the first one, is cai png....minced pork, fried egg, broccoli, eggplant/brinjal 茄子,hairy gourd with tang hoon 冬粉.  Rolleyes

Your cai png looks like puke...
You are just about the right person to eat someone else puke... Big Grin

Some cheap skate food for your cheap skate self... Big Grin

(23-01-2024, 02:26 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Your cai png looks like puke...
You are just about the right person to eat someone else puke... Big Grin

The food server was a stupid tiong who gabra just because I spoke erhem!......better Mandarin than he.

My fried egg was supposed to be in one piece but he dropped it into the next dish, and it broke into three smaller pieces when he tried to scoop it back up and his hand shook as if he had PD.  As he and I had 13 generations' worth of ancestors in tiongkok, I chin chai and didn't scold him, or even say anything.

The hairy gourd with tung fun (Cantonese for tang hoon) was way too little.  He had no idea how much the portion should be.  It was not even an expensive item so there was no excuse for giving me so little.

Anyway the minced pork with tung choy was very nice...my favourite.  In China, they make it into a round ball...the size of a tennis ball and call it 狮子头、

PS:  Thank you, PAP, for today's lunch.  Laughter-68

(23-01-2024, 02:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The food server was a stupid tiong who gabra just because I spoke erhem!......better Mandarin than he.

My fried egg was supposed to be in one piece but he dropped it into the next dish, and it broke into three smaller pieces when he tried to scoop it back up and his hand shook as if he had PD.  As he and I had 13 generations' worth of ancestors in tiongkok, 1 chin chai and didn't scold him, or even say anything.

The hairy gourd with tung fun (Cantonese for tang hoon) was way too little.  He had no idea how much the portion should be.  It was not even an expensive item so there was no excuse for giving me so little.

Anyway the minced pork with tung choy was very nice...my favourite.  In China, they make it into a round ball...the size of a tennis ball and call it 狮子头、

PS:  Thank you, PAP, for today's lunch.  Laughter-68

Even a pig will find your meal too much! Big Grin

(23-01-2024, 02:40 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Even a pig will find your meal too much! Big Grin

It's not too much.  I had ordered 饭少, which I'd always do because I don't need a lot of carbs at my age.  I am not a construction worker who would need so much NRG.

You didn't notice there was very little rice?

I did order a lot of vegetable dishes:  hairy gourd, eggplant, broccoli, but it's only a little of each.

The proteins are the egg and minced pork...also in small portions lar.

The second dish, bak kut teh, was a splurging - but the meat around the bone wasn't a lot.  I paid for that with the CDC vouchers that PAP gave me.  They will have my vote early next year... Love

Next time don take pic of the bones lah...disgusting!
But judging by the amount of meat left on the bones....can tell you don have very strong teeths  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

[Image: IMG-7004.jpg]

[Image: IMG-7005.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LittleBirdStreet's post

(23-01-2024, 03:05 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Next time don take pic of the bones lah...disgusting!
But judging by the amount of meat left on the bones....can tell you don have very strong teeths  Big Grin

It's supposed to be boiled till the meat comes off easily. Instead it was boiled till the meat was merely cooked. Epic fail. Maybe the hawker wanted to save gas, or was just lazy, or didn't know the way the pioneer generation bkt sellers did it.

As you boil, the soup gets less but the big bone flavour is strong. You add more herbal soup and continue to boil. The soup belongs to the customer who orders it. It should not be poured into the big pot, and then from there scooped back for the customer who ordered BIG BONE BKT.

So I was given a pair of chopsticks and a soup spoon. You know how hard it was to grip the bone with the chopsticks and bite off the meat? Some people may use their hand but... not me. I never eat with hands.

How is this? Dinner paid by cheng hu. Salmon and Spaghetti Aglio Olio... rather low on greens this time. Just some strips of red and green capsicum nia. 
[Image: IMG-20240123-201830.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(23-01-2024, 08:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk an ego maniac lunatic curmudgeon