Oyk the LYING CECA SCUM!

Oyk deleted the post he made which showed his NON 80 year old pundek hand.

Now he denies ever posting it.

My reply to that posting with his hand in it is captured forever LOL!  Which he can't delete.

Not the first time he has deleted his postings after being EXPOSED for the LYING piece of cow dung that he is.

How low can this CECA scumbag sink to?   Laughing

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-GVGT-Singapore...#pid857025
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

U believe he 80 yrs old meh.. see how he write, no way 80 yrs old. If not, he might just drop dead when kena caught by ppl he keep avoiding questions.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(30-03-2024, 11:21 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  U believe he 80 yrs old meh.. see how he write, no way 80 yrs old. If not, he might just drop dead when kena caught by ppl he keep avoiding questions.

Nobody with an ounce of brain matter would believe anything the CECA posts, let alone him being 80.

It's fun watching him paint himself into a corner LOL!

He is a 80+ yo akua.

Oyk the chao hai CECA pukimak telling his daily LIES and BULLSHITE. The pondan deserves a fugging pounding but he has no balls to show up to fight me LOL!