Oyk vs Zoe Tay

[Image: IMG-0042.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

[Image: IMG-0041.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0039.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0040.jpg]

Why post zoe tay she actually quite old can see her wrinkles maybe becuz give birth 3 boys liao. She young that time much better.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(05-05-2023, 05:30 PM)sgh Wrote:  Why post zoe tay she actually quite old can see her wrinkles maybe becuz give birth 3 boys liao. She young that time much better.

She has no wrinkles leh

[Image: IMG-0043.jpg]

(05-05-2023, 05:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  She has no wrinkles leh

This pic is what year? The most recent Red Heart Big Prize 2023 saw her wa lao eh aged so much smelly old liao. Then saw news of her Msian hubby also aged a lot. Both of them young good but old drop so fast CMI. Look at 孙耀威,苏有朋 etc this are what I called never aged so much man.

Zoe Tay meow meow also chao sng leow. HYY should be fresher smelling Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(05-05-2023, 05:37 PM)sgh Wrote:  This pic is what year? The most recent Red Heart Big Prize 2023 saw her wa lao eh aged so much smelly old liao. Then saw news of her Msian hubby also aged a lot. Both of them young good but old drop so fast CMI. Look at 孙耀威,苏有朋 etc this are what I called never aged so much man.

Everyone gets older, Andy Lau also what

[Image: IMG-0044.jpg]

(05-05-2023, 05:50 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Everyone gets older, Andy Lau also what

Maybe you and my definition of man aged slower is different. My is more leaned towards 孙耀威,苏有朋 that kind of look. Yours are into the more mature kind of looks. All no wrong just different opinion.

(05-05-2023, 05:43 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Zoe Tay meow meow also chao sng leow.  HYY should be fresher smelling Big Grin

Tot u like smelly dry prune type

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(05-05-2023, 06:02 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Tot u like smelly dry prune type

The smellier the better.  But not from lao aunties.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

[Image: IMG-0045.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0046.png]

[Image: IMG-0047.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0048.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0049.jpg]