Founder of fashion brand Ong Shunmugam apologises for race-related remarks at ACM

These days, anything said can be deem as a racist.. Did the lady made an insensitive remark, yes..

But rather than focusing on what she said is true or not, she end up being bashed as a racist. BTW, her name is "Priscilla Shunmugam", which mean her father linage should be Indian.. So Indian racist against Indian and Malay??

So next time, if someone say, Malay and Indian are darker in skin complexion as compared to Chinese, the person will be called racist as well...

"She replied to the online audience then about how Chinese women have “progressed significantly faster and further as compared to their Malay and Indian counterparts”.
She also said, among other things, that Chinese women were the “first Asian women to shake hands with men”, long before it was acceptable for Indian and Malay women to do so.
“If you study that, if we understand that, then the fashion answers come from that,” Ms Shunmugam said at the lecture."

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/fo...nt-1855321

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Nowadays cannot say negative things even if true ...just because it is can be interpreted as negative...it cannot be said.

I find a lack of integrity in political correctness. Political correctness is not about being correct but managing feelings.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.