PAP MOH thinks it can get away with this awful incompetence and vaccine bluff...

But Heavens got eyes one lah...

Heavens will force PAP MOH to its knees as the cases balloon to 10,000 daily

And force it to admit that the AMDK vaccine is a total failure

When even if the restuarants open without restrictions, nobody dare to dine in

Where WFH becomes permanent even though offices are told to WFO, no staff dare to go back 

When healthcare workers all give up and pack their bags

PAP MOH will be forced to bring on board Ivermectin and Sinopharm to save Singapore

Heavens got eyes one lah, you just watch
[+] 4 users Like Sentinel's post

I am ok with Sinopharm, but not Ivermectin..

Only if WHO recognized Ivermectin is a proper treatment for COVID, no way I will even consider it.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(08-10-2021, 11:50 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I am ok with Sinopharm, but not Ivermectin..

Only if WHO recognized Ivermectin is a proper treatment for COVID, no way I will even consider it.

It's your loss then, dun blame others when you grasping for air when intubated and the doctor suggests IVM and you look at WHO, as if who even cares..
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(08-10-2021, 11:55 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  It's your loss then, dun blame others when you grasping for air when intubated and the doctor suggests IVM and you look at WHO, as if who even cares..

I won't.. Same thing I hope you don't blame anyone except yourself if you died after taking IVM...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

Go for sinopharm used by billions

Invermetin used by president trumpet, the greatest bullshitter together with other drugs ...remember hes got all the best doctors around him

(08-10-2021, 11:59 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I won't.. Same thing I hope you don't blame anyone except yourself if you died after taking IVM...

No way anyone has died from IVM, you know how to google for info or not? Looks to me you are a country pumpkin, hillbilly....show me facts this miracle drug kills people and i will show you pigs can fly

(08-10-2021, 11:29 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  But Heavens got eyes one lah...

Where WFH becomes permanent even though offices are told to WFO, no staff dare to go back 

PAP MOH will be forced to bring on board Ivermectin and Sinopharm to save Singapore

Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up
[+] 2 users Like babygirl's post

Gov behind earning money actually.
Yesterdays news stated about Pham industry another one set up in SG, but never mention in details.

Just in HC again zzzzz TS Holding going to give free China vaccine for those willing to trail with 3 blood test free.
I do suspect kinda link with yesterday news.

(08-10-2021, 01:01 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  No way anyone has died from IVM, you know how to google for info or not? Looks to me you are a country pumpkin, hillbilly....show me facts this miracle drug kills people and i will show you pigs can fly
Well, you can show me how you pigs can fly, and don't tell me pig take plane is equivalent to pig can fly..

I am not out to convince you to take IVM or not, I just say I won't, coz even if I am a pig like what you called me, I am a pig who believe in science and data. While I don't trust entirely what WHO endorse, I definitely won't trust what WHO doesn't endorse.

Japan decided to support the use of Ivermectin in late Aug despite high vaccination 59% & rising case numbers (as high as 20,000) One month later, cases dropped to 10% (<200). Starting Oct, Japan govt lifted state of emergency.

Singapore govt & Singaporeans still hiding & living inside well.

28Sep2021
https://news.yahoo.com/japan-set-lift-vi...48140.html

01Oct2021
https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Corona...ns-decline

30Aug2021
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/japane...n-support/

https://youtu.be/AMZL7_hwz2I
[+] 2 users Like ToTo's post

(08-10-2021, 11:55 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  It's your loss then, dun blame others when you grasping for air when intubated and the doctor suggests IVM and you look at WHO, as if who even cares..

Ivermectin is for animals lah. Knn don't know don't act smart.

(08-10-2021, 03:15 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Well, you can show me how you pigs can fly, and don't tell me pig take plane is equivalent to pig can fly..

I am not out to convince you to take IVM or not, I just say I won't, coz even if I am a pig like what you called me, I am a pig who believe in science and data. While I don't trust entirely what WHO endorse, I definitely won't trust what WHO doesn't endorse.

As i said, it's your loss, blame it on your own stupidity, às íf  WHO is your father when so many countries dont bother with WHO and officially allowed IVM. You prefer to be slaughtered like a sad pig, so be it

(08-10-2021, 06:25 PM)winbig Wrote:  Ivermectin is for animals lah. Knn don't know don't act smart.

Sorry hor, IVM not for stupid PAP plp hor..
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(08-10-2021, 10:10 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  As i said, it's your loss, blame it on your own stupidity, às íf  WHO is your father when so many countries dont bother with WHO and officially allowed IVM. You prefer to be slaughtered like a sad pig, so be it

Not only should WHO approve of IVM, but our Singapore doctors/scientists must approved it too....
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

IVM is safe for low dosages.  I have taken it for my fungus infection. Like every drug, if you take large doses, you may have bad side effects. Must be prescribed by a doctor. Don't anyhow take.

Not only for animals, it has been used on humans for so long already, although only for certain conditions. 

No official trial on IVM but some doctors believed it can cure covid. Too cheap for big pharma to study this and promote it. They rather push their lucrative mRNA. It is all about $$$
[+] 3 users Like RichDad's post

Create so much uncertainties and problems that our healthcare workers including doctors are overworked.

Laughing

Heavens got eyes

The incompetence PAP will be punished

10,000 daily is coming, just watch
[+] 5 users Like Sentinel's post

(08-10-2021, 11:29 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  But Heavens got eyes one lah...

Heavens is extremely displeased with this PAP MOH den of incompetent cold blooded hypocrites

(08-10-2021, 11:50 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I am ok with Sinopharm, but not Ivermectin..

you do know that WHO is controlled by Big Pharma, right ?
[+] 4 users Like Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(21-10-2021, 06:19 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  you do know that WHO is controlled by Big Pharma, right ?

Definitely.. But at least WHO is able to at least produce convincing scientific reports..  We based on report to gauge ourselves..

IVM.. Find me a creditable scientific report that say it works.. Of course some will say reports can be fake, but if we don't trust science, what else/who else can we trust?

Sentinel?? got to be joking..

(21-10-2021, 07:55 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Definitely.. But at least WHO is able to at least produce convincing scientific reports..  We based on report to gauge ourselves..

IVM.. Find me a creditable scientific report that say it works.. Of course some will say reports can be fake, but if we don't trust science, what else/who else can we trust?

We must trust science and creditable scientific report.... Clapping

India Bar Association charging WHO Chief Scientist for murder...for misleading the public on not using Ivermectin....and the penalty is death.
[+] 3 users Like ToTo's post

(21-10-2021, 06:01 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Heavens is extremely displeased with this PAP MOH den of incompetent cold blooded hypocrites
Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

(21-10-2021, 06:19 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  you do know that WHO is controlled by Big Pharma, right ?
Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like babygirl's post

(21-10-2021, 07:55 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Definitely.. But at least WHO is able to at least produce convincing scientific reports..  We based on report to gauge ourselves..

https://www.scstatehouse.gov/CommitteeIn...-CoV-2.pdf
[+] 1 user Likes ToTo's post

(21-10-2021, 08:36 PM)ToTo Wrote:  India Bar Association charging WHO Chief Scientist for murder...for misleading the public on not using Ivermectin....and the penalty is death.

IMHO, I think the use of Ivrmectin is flawed...it is too dangerous to be taken orally...... crying

(21-10-2021, 08:40 PM)debono Wrote:  IMHO, I think the use of Ivrmectin is flawed...it is too dangerous to be taken orally...... crying

The Japanese doctors heard Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Ozaki's reiteration to use Ivermectin widely in late Aug 2021. Bear in mind after Olympics in early Aug, cases rose & rose. If you check the weekly case numbers from 26 Aug to 30 Sep, what do you see? I see it fell to just 10% in 1 month such that Japan govt lifted state of emergency & domestic tourism restarted in 1 Oct. Where is Japan today? Go check yourself.

Ivermectin doesn't work? The Japanese doctors know better.

Still tink sinopharm is one of the better vaccines around...safer n used by billions ..Xi n his top brass all vaxed with this , jncluding booster shots ..

Look at all the mooslim countries, all v confident of opening up after using sinovac sinopharm on their citizens.
[+] 1 user Likes Yin yang's post

But ka ching ever looked down on chinese vacs...once u have an empress doweger interfering in the affairs of state, all will go kuku.
[+] 2 users Like Yin yang's post

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.n.../table-2e/

Do you see remdesivir AND Ivermectin?