PAP MOH thinks it can get away with this awful incompetence and vaccine bluff...

(21-10-2021, 08:51 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Still tink sinopharm is one of the better vaccines around...safer n used by billions ..Xi n his top brass all vaxed with this , jncluding booster shots ..

Look at all the mooslim countries, all v confident of opening up after using sinovac sinopharm on their citizens.

If Sinovac and Sinopharm is so good, why did our garment not use it on it's citizens....? Thinking

(08-10-2021, 11:29 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  But Heavens got eyes one lah...

Heavens will force PAP MOH to its knees as the cases balloon to 10,000 daily

And force it to admit that the AMDK vaccine is a total failure

When even if the restuarants open without restrictions, nobody dare to dine in

Where WFH becomes permanent even though offices are told to WFO, no staff dare to go back 

When healthcare workers all give up and pack their bags

PAP MOH will be forced to bring on board Ivermectin and Sinopharm to save Singapore

Heavens got eyes one lah, you just watch

when ? next year? tired of all their lies
[+] 2 users Like happyharvest's post

(21-10-2021, 08:51 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Still tink sinopharm is one of the better vaccines around...safer n used by billions ..Xi n his top brass all vaxed with this , jncluding booster shots ..

Look at all the mooslim countries, all v confident of opening up after using sinovac sinopharm on their citizens.

sinopharm or sinovac better?

(21-10-2021, 08:56 PM)debono Wrote:  If Sinovac and Sinopharm is so good, why did our garment not use it on it's citizens....? Thinking

they have investment in those mrna companies and the devil in the details. can see they trying very hard to hide information from citizen
[+] 2 users Like happyharvest's post

(21-10-2021, 08:54 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  But ka ching ever looked down on chinese vacs...once u have an empress doweger interfering in the affairs of  state, all will go kuku.
2,000 for f.o.c. but need to donate blood 3 to 6 times.

(21-10-2021, 10:22 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  2,000 for f.o.c. but need to donate blood 3 to 6 times.

If need to donate blood then it is not free already..... Big Grin

(21-10-2021, 09:58 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  they have investment in those mrna companies and the devil in the details. can see they trying very hard to hide information from citizen
Pak chiam bey?. Pak liao chiam. Got problem. U die your business. The choice is left in your hand n in god hand.

(21-10-2021, 10:27 PM)debono Wrote:  If need to donate blood then it is not free already..... Big Grin
2,000 volunteer calling, by Ho Ching to help come out with data.

(21-10-2021, 10:22 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  2,000 for f.o.c. but need to donate blood 3 to 6 times.
I think market folks very easily or long already surpass Ho Ching 2,000 volunteer folks lohh.

(21-10-2021, 10:27 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Pak chiam bey?. Pak liao chiam. Got problem. U die your business. The choice is left in your hand n in god hand.

Pak chiam bey?. Pak liao chiam. Some unlucky one got problem. May need to self check in hospital.

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...y-rejected

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...-co-stupid

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...-travel-to

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...ith-pfizer
[+] 4 users Like pinkypanther's post

As the anointed holy messenger of God, God has this message for PAP 

Blood is in your hands, you will not get away, I command Delta Plus to raise numbers to 10k per day

I see how you hide, how you lie, how you kill, how you twist

You were warned and given multiple chances, never listen, never obey, now you face the music

Serves you PAP dumbassess right
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(21-10-2021, 08:39 PM)ToTo Wrote:  https://www.scstatehouse.gov/CommitteeIn...-CoV-2.pdf

Great, at least you try to defend with facts, rather than like sentinel who keep avoiding the question.

I scanned thru the doc, and this is the only part which I found with numbers.

"Real-time data is also available with a meta-analysis of 55 studies todate. As per data available on 16 May 2021, 100% of 36early treatment and prophylaxis studies report positiveeffects (96% of all 55 studies). "

So, the question to everyone is whether the sample size is good enough??

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(21-10-2021, 08:56 PM)debono Wrote:  If Sinovac and Sinopharm is so good, why did our garment not use it on it's citizens....? Thinking

Because AMTK lor!  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Last year May 2020 in the Dorm FW oral spray study of 3000 workers, only one dose of 12mg of Ivermectin was given to the participants over the 6 weeks duration whereas for other ingredients, dose per week for 6 weeks was given. The result did not show that Ivermectin was a dangerous drug as claimed by HSA. In fact, Prof Tambaya said in an audio interview (I hv the audio recording) that Ivermectin was a very safe drug & the results were pretty good based on just 1 dose. Did any of the 3000 FW suffer any nasty side-effects using one dose of Ivermectin? According to ST Clara Chong & HSA, they should hv suffered badly due to Ivermectin's nasty side-effects. But, no. Instead, they chose the hydroxycholoquine & povidone-iodine sprays saying they performed the best which is flawed. Ivermectin is a very safe & effective drug against SARS-COV-2. But their study was clearly biased against it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8056783/
[+] 1 user Likes ToTo's post

(22-10-2021, 04:35 PM)ToTo Wrote:  Last year May 2020 in the Dorm FW oral spray study of 3000 workers, only one dose of 12mg of Ivermectin was given to the participants over the 6 weeks duration whereas for other ingredients, dose per week for 6 weeks was given. The result did not show that Ivermectin was a dangerous drug as claimed by HSA. In fact, Prof Tambaya said in an audio interview (I hv the audio recording) that Ivermectin was a very safe drug & the results were pretty good based on just 1 dose. Did any of the 3000 FW suffer any nasty side-effects using one dose of Ivermectin? According to ST Clara Chong & HSA, they should hv suffered badly due to Ivermectin's nasty side-effects. But, no. Instead, they chose the hydroxycholoquine & povidone-iodine sprays saying they performed the best which is flawed. Ivermectin is a very safe & effective drug against SARS-COV-2. But their study was clearly biased against it.

I am still not convince that Ivermectin is effective in bringing down the Covid-19 infections... crying

(22-10-2021, 09:07 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Great, at least you try to defend with facts, rather than like sentinel who keep avoiding the question.

I scanned thru the doc, and this is the only part which I found with numbers.

"Real-time data is also available with a meta-analysis of 55 studies todate. As per data available on 16 May 2021, 100% of 36early treatment and prophylaxis studies report positiveeffects (96% of all 55 studies). "

So, the question to everyone is whether the sample size is good enough??

You dun know how to google is it, you stupiak village idiot of this forum

(21-10-2021, 09:57 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  sinopharm or sinovac better?

Just met someone who told me that 1 jab of Sinovac costs $ 75 now!

True or not?

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/cl...e-runs-out

...... Other clinics continue to provide Sinovac but for a fee.

One of these is Chua Medical Clinic and Surgery in Bukit Batok, which has been charging S$75 for each dose of Sinovac vaccine since Sept 23.

Dr Chua Guan Kiat who runs the clinic said that the price covers the cost of the vaccine, its delivery and cold storage charges.

(22-10-2021, 04:48 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You dun know how to google is it, you stupiak village idiot of this forum

Can't even spell stupid correctly.. No wonder is a dumbass.. I will feel ashamed if you are from my village..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(22-10-2021, 05:06 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Just met someone who told me that 1 jab of Sinovac costs $ 75 now!

True or not?

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/cl...e-runs-out

...... Other clinics continue to provide Sinovac but for a fee.

One of these is Chua Medical Clinic and Surgery in Bukit Batok, which has been charging S$75 for each dose of Sinovac vaccine since Sept 23.

Dr Chua Guan Kiat who runs the clinic said that the price covers the cost of the vaccine, its delivery and cold storage charges.

For $75 per jab, it is to cover, the cost of the vaccine, doctor's salary, medical assistant salary, clinic rentals and profit., not for the vaccine alone.  
The doctor is not telling the truth.... Angry

(22-10-2021, 05:14 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Can't even spell stupid correctly.. No wonder is a dumbass.. I will feel ashamed if you are from my village..

Sorry hor, I dun mix with stupiak village idiots ok

BTW, since you so lazy to google, let me summarize everything about IVM for your numbskull

You better NOT take IVM, because I triple confirm if you take, you sure die one

IVM is NOT for stupiak PAP plp

(22-10-2021, 04:35 PM)ToTo Wrote:  Last year May 2020 in the Dorm FW oral spray study of 3000 workers, only one dose of 12mg of Ivermectin was given to the participants over the 6 weeks duration whereas for other ingredients, dose per week for 6 weeks was given. The result did not show that Ivermectin was a dangerous drug as claimed by HSA. In fact, Prof Tambaya said in an audio interview (I hv the audio recording) that Ivermectin was a very safe drug & the results were pretty good based on just 1 dose. Did any of the 3000 FW suffer any nasty side-effects using one dose of Ivermectin? According to ST Clara Chong & HSA, they should hv suffered badly due to Ivermectin's nasty side-effects. But, no. Instead, they chose the hydroxycholoquine & povidone-iodine sprays saying they performed the best which is flawed. Ivermectin is a very safe & effective drug against SARS-COV-2. But their study was clearly biased against it.

Great.. Learnt something new from you today.. I didn't hear anyone talking about a test was actually conducted in Singapore dorm...

Now, the conclusion from the report is,

Chemoprophylaxis with either oral hydroxychloroquine or povidone-iodine throat spray was superior to oral vitamin C in reducing SARS-CoV-2 infection in young and healthy men.

Also, this is the result which lead to the conclusion..

A total of 3037 asymptomatic participants (mean age, 33.0 years; all men) who were seronegative to SARS-CoV-2 at baseline were included in the primary analysis. Follow-up was nearly complete (99.6%). Compared with vitamin C, significant absolute risk reductions (%, 98.75% confidence interval) were observed for oral hydroxychloroquine (21%, 2–42%) and povidone-iodine throat spray (24%, 7–39%). No statistically significant differences were observed with oral zinc/vitamin C combination (23%, –5 to +41%) and ivermectin (5%, –10 to +22%).

(22-10-2021, 05:26 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Sorry hor, I dun mix with stupiak village idiots ok

BTW, since you so lazy to google, let me summarize everything about IVM for your numbskull

You better NOT take IVM, because I triple confirm if you take, you sure die one

IVM is NOT for stupiak PAP plp

Yup.. you dun mix with stupid village idiots, you only mixed with dumbass who can't spell stupid correctly..

You say let you summarize everything about IVM, so where is your summary, dumbskull?

Hey village idiot, a big thank you to you for bumping up my thread hor

BTW, like I said, even given all the data, your puny brains will never be able to come to the right conclusion

So why bother to post your abject stupigity here leh?

Just know that IVM is NOT for you, PAP plp

You take, you sure die one

(22-10-2021, 05:41 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Yup.. you dun mix with stupid village idiots, you only mixed with dumbass who can't spell stupid correctly..

You say let you summarize everything about IVM, so where is your summary, dumbskull?

Already summarize for you what, you stupig dumbass village idiot

Summary: PAP plp must NOT take IVM. Take triple confirm sure DIE 

Happy, clown?

(21-10-2021, 10:27 PM)debono Wrote:  If need to donate blood then it is not free already..... Big Grin

It is a face saving tactic.  They ask for info on these Chinese vaccines and the Chinese companies no hiew them.  Spore is a small market and they got millions of citizens.  So sg tee kee dowan to approve them.

But now when Pfizer and Modena prove to be ineffective then they quiet quiet gravitate back towards the inactivated vaccines Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(22-10-2021, 05:47 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  It is a face saving tactic.  They ask for info on these Chinese vaccines and the Chinese companies no hiew them.  Spore is a small market and they got millions of citizens.  So sg tee kee dowan to approve them.

But now when Pfizer and Modena prove to be ineffective then they quiet quiet gravitate back towards the inactivated vaccines Laughing

The MIW are not sticking to their guns...? Thinking

(22-10-2021, 05:59 PM)debono Wrote:  The MIW are not sticking to their guns...? Thinking

I like to think that common sense prevails Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(22-10-2021, 06:10 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I like to think that common sense prevails Big Grin

It is best to allow common sense to prevail...
Lightbulb 

(22-10-2021, 05:38 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Great.. Learnt something new from you today.. I didn't hear anyone talking about a test was actually conducted in Singapore dorm...

Now, the conclusion from the report is,

Chemoprophylaxis with either oral hydroxychloroquine or povidone-iodine throat spray was superior to oral vitamin C in reducing SARS-CoV-2 infection in young and healthy men.

Also, this is the result which lead to the conclusion..

A total of 3037 asymptomatic participants (mean age, 33.0 years; all men) who were seronegative to SARS-CoV-2 at baseline were included in the primary analysis. Follow-up was nearly complete (99.6%). Compared with vitamin C, significant absolute risk reductions (%, 98.75% confidence interval) were observed for oral hydroxychloroquine (21%, 2–42%) and povidone-iodine throat spray (24%, 7–39%). No statistically significant differences were observed with oral zinc/vitamin C combination (23%, –5 to +41%) and ivermectin (5%, –10 to +22%).

Prof Tambaya admitted the biggest criticism of the study was the use of only 1 dose of 12mg Ivermectin (standard dose for treating parasites) instead of weekly like the rest over 6 weeks. 

That's why they conclude the results of Ivermectin is not statistically significant because it was poorly & under dosed! Get it?
[+] 1 user Likes ToTo's post