PAP Still Doesn’t Understand The Problem With SERS

(07-07-2022, 05:34 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  PAP Still Doesn’t Understand The Problem With SERS

https://kuanyewism.com/2022/07/pap-still...with-sers/

It is not PAP dont understand, they find no reason to do so....hahahaha

did i answer your question???

If their old flat is near mrt stations and replacement flat is not
Give them free mrt rides depending  on the flat lease loh

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(07-07-2022, 09:43 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Sinkies were pushovers in the past. If govt wanted land, sinkies would just be resigned to their fate.

Nowadays different. Home prices are so high. If residents just simply roll over, they will have no flat to live in. Topping up 100k is no chicken feed.

OF COURSE CHICKEN FEED TO THE MILLIONAIRE PAP MPS N MINISTERS  100K IS 5% OR 10% TO THEM 
BUT TO COMMONERS LIKE HDB DWELLERS IS >50%

(08-07-2022, 03:30 AM)babygirl Wrote:  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

(08-07-2022, 12:25 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Let's be objective. Most people want sers. Why not? You top up some money and you get a brand new flat with a fresh 99-year lease. It's unfair to say that it's a bad deal for residents.

It may be that some old folks are not able to fork out the money. Then fine. Cut the lease period. Win win for both sides. They get to continue to get their new flats while other residents who wish for sers benefit also.

I don't support PAP, but I also don't believe in criticising them purely for the sake of criticising.
Hv the millionair ministers thought of this method they just push through if not for the old make noise they damned care u

[Image: IMG-20220708-124231.jpg]