PAP govt should POFMA Putin and send him to COP for lying...

Quote:For months Russia's Vladimir Putin denied planning to attack Ukraine, but on Thursday he announced a "special military operation" in the country's Donbas region. The announcement on live television was followed by reports of explosions in Ukraine's capital Kyiv as well as other parts of the country.

Mr Putin's latest actions come days after he tore up a peace deal and ordered troops into two rebel-held eastern regions, in his words to "maintain peace".

Russia has deployed at least 200,000 troops near Ukraine's borders in recent months, and there are fears that its latest move marks the first step in a new invasion. What happens next could jeopardise Europe's entire security structure.

We should recall their ambassador to ask him why his President lied. We in Singapore don't tolerate lies.

It is bad that he told a lie but he repeated the lie 5 times.
He needs to explain reason for his lies.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(24-02-2022, 04:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  We should recall their ambassador to ask him why his President lied. We in Singapore don't tolerate lies.

It is bad that he told a lie but he repeated the lie 5 times.

They got balls boh