What is your job position and your siblings job position.

What is your job position and your siblings job position.

I(1983) is a Senior Director working in my older male cousin(1963) company.

My oldest sister(1975) is a Chairman founded her own company.

My 2nd older brother(1981) is a CEO founded his own company.

My sister-in-law (1982) is a Director working in a bank that I will not disclose too much.

My youngest sister (1986) is an Account Director working in other people company.

My older male cousin boss of the company is higher position than me. He is the Chairman of the company. Still got CEO, Senior Managing Director, Managing Director and Assistant Managing Director higher position than me. I hope my older male cousin boss of the company will promote me to Assistant Managing Director.

Highest position to lowest position in my older male cousin company.

1. Chairman, 2. CEO, 3. Senior Managing Director, 4. Managing Director, 5. Assistant Managing Director, 6. Senior Director, 7. Director, 8. Deputy Director, 9. Executive Director, 10. Assistant Director, 11. Senior General Manager, 12. General Manager, 13. Senior Manager, 14. Manager, 15. Assistant Manager, 16. Senior Executive, 17. Executive, 18. Junior Executive, 19. Fresh Degree holder workers that just graduates from university and 20. Those new freshly graduates from poly and ite.

I hope that my older male cousin (1963) boss Chairman of the company can promote me to Assistant Managing Director because another older male cousin (1972) 表弟 of (1963) have been a Senior Managing Director for many years Liao.

I have already work in my older male cousin (1963) company for 3-4 years Liao.

(24-03-2023, 04:07 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  I have already work in my older male cousin (1963) company for 3-4 years Liao.

what is the nature of business of your company ?

(24-03-2023, 04:09 PM)forum456 Wrote:  what is the nature of business of your company ?

Shipping.

Selling LupCheong? Need to entertain clients?