PAP policy to attract rich and high earners worsen rich poor gap and squeeze the poor

PAP policy of welcoming rich and high earners only worsen rich poor gap and squeeze the poor and middle income
[+] 2 users Like joyce_tay's post

True but they won't do anything about it.

As Singapore GDP goes up poverty becomes more and more serious

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(20-01-2023, 09:56 AM)joyce_tay Wrote:  PAP policy of welcoming rich and high earners only worsen rich poor gap and squeeze the poor and middle income

they deliberately do it to hv high gdp to qttify  themselves n their own men their many mths bonuses

Well, it seems OK to attract rich people who can set up business here rather than poor people. However, i do find their process is always ONE and not benefit BOTH to include us. Otherwise, this Govt will be blasting out loud every year that they have increased the salary of locals far more than FTs and PRs.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(20-01-2023, 11:47 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Well, it seems OK to attract rich people who can set up business here rather than poor people. However, i do find their process is always ONE and not benefit BOTH to include us. Otherwise, this Govt will be blasting out loud every year that they have increased the salary of locals far more than FTs and PRs.

The poors are a burden .

the greedy PAP is for their greedy paycheck and get FTs to help them get their paycheck
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(20-01-2023, 01:58 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  the greedy PAP is for their greedy paycheck and get FTs to help them get their paycheck

When is enough.  When can they 'quench' the thirst for more money.  Million dollars remuneration is still not enough............. crying

(20-01-2023, 02:02 PM)debono Wrote:  When is enough.  When can they 'quench' the thirst for more money.  Million dollars remuneration is still not enough............. crying

like ponzi scheme Bernie madeoff
when did he stop his ponzi scheme and  said enough is enough
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(20-01-2023, 02:11 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  like ponzi scheme Bernie madeoff
when did he stop his ponzi scheme and  said enough is enough

Looks like the MIW are eating gold nuggets........................ Rotfl Laughing nudie

(20-01-2023, 01:50 PM)Blin Wrote:  The poors are a burden .

FTs #1 Policy made us poor

so that we commit more crimes and become problems for the society

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

actually they are not attracting the REAL rich.

Dubai is the country that are attracting the REAL RICH not " fake rich doing illegal things one "

(21-01-2023, 05:17 PM)Ola Wrote:  FTs #1 Policy made us poor

so that we commit more crimes and become problems for the society

You mean the FTs are robbing the local of their jobs, and therefore the locals commit crimes......... Clapping

crying