PAP surely use UK as an example to justify their GST hike, taxes and more taxes

Just in from other media

NEW: Britons are facing a dangerous quadruple threat: huge energy-price rises, record inflation, rising interest rates — plus tax hikes.
And they're all coming at once.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

UK is a rubbish country going downhill. What for MIW wants to compare with them. Our reserves are much more than them. It is these greedy people here raising the costs of living. Give you peanuts and exacting more in return.
My opinion.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 2 users Like surfer's post

(20-01-2022, 06:01 PM)surfer Wrote:  UK is a rubbish country going downhill. What for MIW wants to compare with them. Our reserves are much more than them. It is these greedy people here raising the costs of living. Give you peanuts and exacting more in return.
My opinion.

Our govt. will take UK as an example, to raise GST and the rise in utilities in line with UK rise .....

(20-01-2022, 05:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Just in from other media

NEW: Britons are facing a dangerous quadruple threat: huge energy-price rises, record inflation, rising interest rates — plus tax hikes.
And they're all coming at once.

So they will also follow UK to give out doles for the unemployed?.... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

uk minimum wage is 10bp here is  ??

(20-01-2022, 06:01 PM)surfer Wrote:  UK is a rubbish country going downhill. What for MIW wants to compare with them. Our reserves are much more than them. It is these greedy people here raising the costs of living. Give you peanuts and exacting more in return.
My opinion.

You don't get surprise , they will bring UK as an example to Justify why GST hike, taxes etc they will just claim " Is a Global issues matter "

(20-01-2022, 06:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You don't get surprise , they will bring UK as an example to Justify why GST hike, taxes etc they will just claim " Is a Global issues matter "

They will not get my vote in next GE.

[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

Everything PAP copy from other countries are Half- past 6.

From Jobsbank, Skills Future . . . all like SAI.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(20-01-2022, 06:50 PM)surfer Wrote:  They will not get my vote in next GE.

You mean they used to get your vote?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(20-01-2022, 06:50 PM)surfer Wrote:  They will not get my vote in next GE.

The MIW will give out  chicken wings or sweets when GE approaches, and we tend to forget what happen 4 years ago.......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(20-01-2022, 08:36 PM)debono Wrote:  The MIW will give out  chicken wings or sweets when GE approaches, and we tend to forget what happen 4 years ago.......

Not me. Never voted for them these past elections. Angry