PAP to await court verdict on lawyer and MP Christopher de Souza's professional

PAP to await court verdict on lawyer and MP Christopher de Souza's professional misconduct case before deciding action

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/pa...122022_tdy
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

if is WP what do u think they will shout?
[+] 2 users Like pervertosan's post

(07-12-2022, 09:12 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  if is WP what do u think they will shout?

need to say ??
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

PMO Mr Edwin Tong should question Lee Hsien Loong why his subordinate like that...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(07-12-2022, 09:36 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  PMO Mr Edwin Tong should question Lee Hsien Loong why his subordinate like that...

That JLB MP Shawn Huang from Temasick

also never question nor be part of the Internal Review Committee 

when his job as a MP is to protect us, our assets and our Future.

Sack Him, lah

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

since he is found guilty by high court and re-appealing his case, he should be suspended from his MP duty.

no one will trust him as an MP until he is cleared by the appeal court.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

I told you!
PAPaya has very poor judgment of people
Michael Palmer, David Ong, Peh Yew Cock, Choo Wee Khiang, Teh Cheang Wan, Wee Toon Boon, Devan Nair, Lew Syn Pau etc
The list goes on

What’s next?
By-election la!
Holland-Bukit Timah GRC can also be taken!

LMW (PSP) to PAPigs: DO NOT TAKE EVERY OPPOSITION IDEA AS A SOURCE OF DIVISION!!!
[+] 3 users Like Bluebull's post

If am I his boss I confirm fire him since so kpo in the parliament asking me to retire

It is good that the news not sweep under carpet.
[+] 2 users Like dynamite's post

(07-12-2022, 10:20 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  I told you!
Michael Palmer, David Ong, Peh Yew Cock, Choo Wee Khiang, Teh Cheang Wan, Wee Toon Boon, Devan Nair, Lew Syn Pau etc
The list goes on

What’s next?
By-election la!

how old are you ?

all those you quoted happened long long times ago.

The list goes on

What’s next?
By-election la!

every orgarnisations also can had black sheep.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

This case  the MP appears to have done wrong.

But when you watch movies lawyers are on the side of the clients and do not simply surrender evidence against their clients.....wonder if the US law js different?

But I find it strange a lawyer of come across evidence against his own client is expected to release it ....is such a law even realistic or practical?

However to aid the client in preparation of a affidavit he knows is false ...that is probably not acceptable and minimally unethical but can also be criminal

Wonder how they prove he knew affidavit is a lie....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

The list goes on

What’s next?
By-election la!

NO BYE ELECTION
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(07-12-2022, 11:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This case  the MP appears to have done wrong.

But when you watch movies lawyers are on the side of the clients and do not simply surrender evidence against their clients.....wonder if the US law js different?

But I find it strange a lawyer of come across evidence against his own client is expected to release it ....is such a law even realistic or practical?

However to aid the client in preparation of a affidavit he knows is false ...that is probably not acceptable and minimally unethical but can also be criminal

Wonder how they prove he knew affidavit is a lie....

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/lawyer-mp-chri...27626.html

easily proven.

According to the report, an internal email showed de Souza was aware of Amber's breaches even before his firm Lee & Lee took over the suit.

Despite knowing this, he helped Amber representative Samuel Sudesh Thaddaeus file an affidavit on 28 January 2019 that did not reveal the breaches.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post