PAP will win back opposition constituencies ‘sooner or later’: PM Lee

dishonourable to cheater?
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

Some thing's for the PAP boss to think?. Thinking

O! On Special and MediSave Account (SMA) 

Central Provident Fund (CPF) members’ savings in the SMA will earn 4.08 per cent from Jan 1, 2024, to Mar 31, 2024.

Likewise, O! On Savings in the Retirement Account (RA) will earn the same interest rate over this period, as the O! O! On
RA interest rate peg is aligned to that of the SMA. 

O! On RA interest rate peg will computed quarterly instead of annually from Jan 1, 2024.

O! NO...Ordinary Account (OA) interest rate will remain unchanged at 2.5 per cent, as pegged OA rate remains below the floor rate of 2.5 per cent.... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(07-12-2023, 04:26 PM)surfer Wrote:  I’ve mentioned his LEE family…. Not LHL family.
Read carefully.
If he can’t reconcile with his siblings you think he can unite all the people here who are not related to him?

How do you "handle" two siblings who aren't kiddos but are already considered senior citizens?

Talk is cheap.

It's rather narrow minded to say the kor kor must be at fault, he can't unite Lky's family when you assume that the two siblings are perfectly in the right.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

safe and effective
https://rumble.com/embed/v3wry7d/?pub=4

Pap will lose all seats in parliament, sooner or later.
[+] 3 users Like Alice Alicia's post

(07-12-2023, 05:44 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Pap will lose all seats in parliament, sooner or later.

ANSWER IS NEVER HAPPENED

CECA IS THE BACKUP WHICH IS IN MOTION FOR >10YRS AGO TILL TODAY
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

(07-12-2023, 05:44 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Pap will lose all seats in parliament, sooner or later.

Are you sure or not leh? Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(07-12-2023, 03:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  let me intro 
moi smartass waifu
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk WAIFU GOOD IN BLOWJOB

Possible to win some and lose some.
In the end, it could be little difference.

depends on who does the counting

(07-12-2023, 05:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  How do you "handle" two siblings who aren't kiddos but are already considered senior citizens?

Talk is cheap.

It's rather narrow minded to say the kor kor must be at fault, he can't unite Lky's family when you assume that the two siblings are perfectly in the right.

You don’t “handle” your siblings as you so called. Why can’t he amicably sit down and talk to his younger siblings. He’s not the only so called brilliant one in the family. His 2 siblings can be considered seniors and so is he.
If one sibling is on his side then you have to use your own judgement. When bother are against him then you know things are not right in the family. Especially when he is called the dishonorable son.
We don’t know what transpired within their family. I’ve heard when pinkie was young he was very courteous but once he entered politics and gained power he was a completely different person. Rumours of him slapping a senior minister and even got reprimanded by his old man himself.
Time for him to step down.

tomorrow will be a better day

(08-12-2023, 07:39 AM)surfer Wrote:  You don’t “handle” your siblings as you so called. Why can’t he amicably sit down and talk to his younger siblings. He’s not the only so called brilliant one in the family. His 2 siblings can be considered seniors and so is he.
If one sibling is on his side then you have to use your own judgement. When bother are against him then you know things are not right in the family. Especially when he is called the dishonorable son.
We don’t know what transpired within their family. I’ve heard when pinkie was young he was very courteous but once he entered politics and gained power he was a completely different person. Rumours of him slapping a senior minister and even got reprimanded by his old man himself.
Time for him to step down.

Long on assumptions and baseless allegations, short on substance, that's what your post is.

Your argument that 2 vs 1 means that LHL is in the wrong only applies when it suits your agenda right.  Suppose I tell you it's 61% vs 39%, you will twist and turn right.

"Especially" when he is called the dishonourable son.  
You wrote this as though it was gospel, if LWL said it, then it must be words from above the Earth.

And followed by saying We don’t know what transpired within their family. 

Eew...you considered something to be worth quoting, and even added the word "especially" and then shyly went on to say you don't even know what transpired???  Tsk Tsk.

Eew...that word "dishonoruable" might carry some weight if it was said by his mother, or even father, but NOT by a feuding sibling lar.  Use your blain!  Use your blain!  

You see.  LHL could have called her back something else, but being an honourable older brother, he refrained from stooping to ridiculing his sister in public.  The fact that she did that to her brother in public shows that she ain't a nice woman eh! Same for Yang.  He does not come across as a nice chap to me, but rather, mean and vindictive....look at his eyes.

So back to your OP.  Do you get it now that it is not LHL's family but LKY's family which is messy?  I'd always believed that each individual is responsible and accountable for himself or herself.  LWL. LHY.  LHL. LKY.  Look at their lives. Good? bad? messy? To each his KARMA.  LHL appears to be enjoying the fruits of his KARMA from a  past life(ves).  How about LKY?  Was his life good? Did he have a good KARMA? How about his siblings? How about erm...you?

You don’t have to be concerned about my karma. I don’t follow what the miw so called advice and I’m still around. Look at pinkie. His health is not so good and had lymphoma before. Karma?
It was the old man himself who mentioned that OR should be torn down after LWL pass on and yet what did dishonorable son do ? You judge for yourself unless you have no brain. His mother is not around otherwise she will say something detrimental to pinkie to put him in his place.
Anyway we know you are pappy plp.

(08-12-2023, 08:43 AM)surfer Wrote:  You don’t have to be concerned about my karma. I don’t follow what the miw so called advice and I’m still around. Look at pinkie. His health is not so good and had lymphoma before. Karma?
It was the old man himself who mentioned that OR should be torn down after LWL pass on and yet what did dishonorable son do ? You judge for yourself unless you have no brain. His mother is not around otherwise she will say something detrimental to pinkie to put him in his place.
Anyway we know you are pappy plp.

He has lived past 70, and the Chinese call it 长寿.  How about you?  How old are you?  Big Grin

If you use health as the sole indicator of KARMA, then so far as we know, only his younger brother still appears to be free from any health issues, but to quote you "We don't know blablablab" right.  

True, OM did say "Too sexpensive to maintain and upkeep.  Tear it down lar!"  

If you look at the furniture in the house, you'd wonder...curry nah! his wife was the boss of Lee and Lee...how much do you think she earned????  They could surely afford to buy a leather sofa set with the best cushions from Italy.  Why sit on those cheap chairs???

Well, I tell you.  It's typical of that generation.  They were thrifty, they loved their furniture, you could scream at them "Pa!!! Why are you so stubborn?  Buy new furniture lar!!!"

But they (both Pa and Ma) would not listen to you.

So, when you tell OM to spend $$$$$money to upkeep and maintain the house, he'd say "Wah!  So sexpensive ah?  mlmlwml!"

But he did also say, in a Clause below, that if the government of the day wishes to keep it, he will respect the government's decision wor.  You didn't know about that, or are you acting?  Hmmm?  Huhhh!!! Rolleyes

(07-12-2023, 07:29 PM)talky Wrote:  ANSWER IS NEVER HAPPENED

CECA IS THE BACKUP WHICH IS IN MOTION FOR >10YRS AGO TILL TODAY

Japan and Singapore have one thing in common.  Both have aged populations and are dependent on the MGs to continue to work to hold up the economy.   The similarity ends there though because Singapore has to do what Japan is still holding back: 40% of our residents are young foreigners.  We cannot depend on the MG to build HDB flats, so there is a limit to how far we can rely on the MGs.

MG = Merdeka Generation, if you are lost.  They are now aged between 64 and 73 both ages inclusive.

So Japan is in some trouble, and the government of Japan knows it.

As a result of its one-child policy, and low marriage rate which is exacerbated by its alarming divorce rate (between a well-spoilt prince and an equally well-spoilt princess), China is now in the same situation as Singapore's.  It is aging rapidly.  On the other hand, India has a young population.  To be the factory of the world, you need young peepur, not Merdekas who no longer see or hear very well.  Many cannot even walk very well, or walk at all.

I see beyond the next ten years.  I see, where will we be for SG100.  No one here would be alive by then, certainly not that lau chabor, Alice or Observer.  But if PAP continues with its good work, and has ongoing succession planning, it will be around.

CECA was a smart move to take us into the future.  Ignoring India's economic growth for a petty reason like racism is to dig Singapore's grave.  Let me be blunt with you here.  When we were booted out of Malaysia, we became beggars.  And there's a saying, beggars cannot choose.  We'd choose the US, we'd choose Europe, Japan, China, India, anywhere as long as they can feed us.  For your food on the table, you don't choose "race". Rolleyes

(08-12-2023, 09:17 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He has lived past 70, and the Chinese call it 长寿.  How about you?  How old are you?  Big Grin

If you use health as the sole indicator of KARMA, then so far as we know, only his younger brother still appears to be free from any health issues, but to quote you "We don't know blablablab" right.  

True, OM did say "Too sexpensive to maintain and upkeep.  Tear it down lar!"  

If you look at the furniture in the house, you'd wonder...curry nah! his wife was the boss of Lee and Lee...how much do you think she earned????  They could surely afford to buy a leather sofa set with the best cushions from Italy.  Why sit on those cheap chairs???

Well, I tell you.  It's typical of that generation.  They were thrifty, they loved their furniture, you could scream at them "Pa!!! Why are you so stubborn?  Buy new furniture lar!!!"

But they (both Pa and Ma) would not listen to you.

So, when you tell OM to spend $$$$$money to upkeep and maintain the house, he'd say "Wah!  So sexpensive ah?  mlmlwml!"

But he did also say, in a Clause below, that if the government of the day wishes to keep it, he will respect the government's decision wor.  You didn't know about that, or are you acting?  Hmmm?  Huhhh!!! Rolleyes

How old am I? Older than you lah. As stated in this forum but not this thread I’ve already retired from the rat race.
Regarding the dishonorable son this article was posted by the straits times in July 5 2017 part of which I will post here

[Image: IMG-1096.jpg]

He falsely declared that OR house would be gazetted by the government. The OM asked his lawyer KKL to search for the order to gazette the house and she did not find such a gazette.

(08-12-2023, 02:10 PM)surfer Wrote:  How old am I? Older than you lah. As stated in this forum but not this thread I’ve already retired from the rat race.
Regarding the dishonorable son this article was posted by the straits times in July 5 2017 part of which I will post here

[Image: IMG-1096.jpg]

He falsely declared that OR house would be gazetted by the government. The OM asked his lawyer KKL to search for the order to gazette the house and she did not find such a gazette.

This article is reporting who?

Eh. No dishonesty please.  Rolleyes

(08-12-2023, 02:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  This article is reporting who?

Eh. No dishonesty please.  Rolleyes

This article is reporting about OR house and younger brother saying dishonest son pinkie misled the old man.

(08-12-2023, 02:31 PM)surfer Wrote:  This article is reporting about OR house and younger brother saying dishonest son pinkie misled the old man.

Precisely. It's reporting whatever Yang said. That's all.

Find Iswaran first then talk...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(08-12-2023, 02:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Precisely. It's reporting whatever Yang said. That's all.

[Image: IMG-1097.jpg]

This is precisely what dishonest son did and mentioned in parleement.

(05-11-2023, 11:28 PM)forum456 Wrote:  PM Lee is like a prince who loses touch with ordinary people.
if he does not know or ignore the real reasons of losing the opposition constituencies, how can PAP win them back ?
he is dreaming because he blames it on oppositions instead of blaming on poor PAP candidates or poor PAP policies.

LHL has gotten used to grassroots leaders telling him that "the ground is sweet".

If they ever lose all their seats, do you think they will give up their hold on power, or call in the military "for the good of S'pore" to "stabilise" the country?

(08-12-2023, 03:10 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  If they ever lose all their seats, do you think they will give up their hold on power, or call in the military "for the good of S'pore" to "stabilise" the country?
Cannot rule out this possibility. Before calling in the military to impose emergency martial law, they must create an emergency first like a riot or some explosions around first.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-12-2023, 03:16 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Cannot rule out this possibility. Before calling in the military to impose emergency martial law, they must create an emergency first like a riot or some explosions around first.      Big Grin
If this happened when defeated, they shd be more gentlemen because it is the people choice which is fair democracy. From there, everything wil start from scratch and many areas needs revamp and change for good of our citizens.

(08-12-2023, 02:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk WANTON WAIFU

(08-12-2023, 02:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Precisely. It's reporting whatever Yang said. That's all.
That Yang... Tongue Nervous Blushing
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

LKY also feel his own party become like thaT , he also dont want to return back next live. no eye to see.

(07-12-2023, 04:57 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Some thing's for the PAP boss to think?. Thinking

Central Provident Fund (CPF) members’ savings in the SMA will earn 4.08 per cent from Jan 1, 2024, to Mar 31, 2024.

Likewise, O! On Savings in the Retirement Account (RA) will earn the same interest rate over this period, as the O! O! On

O! On RA interest rate peg will computed quarterly instead of annually from Jan 1, 2024.

O! NO...Ordinary Account (OA) interest rate will remain unchanged at 2.5 per cent, as pegged OA rate remains below the floor rate of 2.5 per cent.... Big Grin
In Singapore, a great shift is happening in notions of home and commute. The expansion of public transport has reshaped housing. Likewise, changes in housing policy can mitigate the need for private transport.

A home and a car are the two most expensive purchases many Singaporeans will ever make.

For decades, a home was the priority. Proximity to school, grandparents and amenities, as well as affordability, accessibility and location, were the key determinants of decisions by aspiring home owners.
https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/in-...nd-commute

(07-12-2023, 04:57 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Some thing's for the PAP boss to think?. Thinking

Delivering Support to Singaporeans
Up to...AP Cash $800. This includes the one-off AP Cash Special Payment that was announced in September 2023, if you are eligible. 

You may be eligible for AP Seniors’ Bonus if you are aged 55 and above in 2024 and meet all the other eligibility criteria. You may also be eligible for the AP MediSave, if you are aged i) 20 years and below or ii) 55 years and above in 2024.

Details on your eligibility for AP Seniors’ Bonus and AP MediSave will be available from mid Jan 2024. Visit our FAQs to learn more.

Cash benefits will be credited to your PayNow-NRIC-linked bank account. If U do not have a PayNow-NRIC-linked bank account, benefits will be credited to latest account you have provided.

Note: We will validate the bank account that you have provided. If we are in the midst of verifying your bank account or the verification of your bank account has failed, the benefits will be credited via GovCash.

Find out more at our FAQs.

https://www.govbenefits.gov.sg/?gclid=Cj...qyEALw_wcB