PE : Social commenter explains in detail who he will vote for and WHY

His thinking is very logical and clear hear him out

https://www.tiktok.com/@petersohsg/video...0383285506?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 8 users Like sgbuffett's post

He said very true

Jac Lau could be jealous of him an shoot him later

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

Did he know what is the role and responsibilities of Singapore president or not ? 

😆 😂 so easy influence by plian folk Propaganda

(25-08-2023, 08:41 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Did he know what is the role and responsibilities of Singapore president or not ? 

😆 😂 so easy influence by plian folk Propaganda

Speaking up for the people and on policy  is not forbidden by role of President ....even ordinary Singaporeans can speak up on these issues.

The mainstream media is wrong to portray president narrowly....that is how we get those do nothing much presidents like Halimah and Tony Tan.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

The part he said about Tharman and kosong is very true. Need to take note to avoid voting the wrong person into office.
[+] 2 users Like Instinct's post

(25-08-2023, 10:04 PM)Instinct Wrote:  The part he said about Tharman and kosong is very true. Need to take note to avoid voting the wrong person into office.

https://youtu.be/A82yi6dWs0Q?si=YZ86HcMJ8SX-vTEu

Using testimonial propaganda.

(25-08-2023, 10:04 PM)Instinct Wrote:  The part he said about Tharman and kosong is very true. Need to take note to avoid voting the wrong person into office.

If one stays calm and exercise good judgement 
..that is the right conclusion.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(25-08-2023, 08:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  His thinking is very logical and clear hear him out

https://www.tiktok.com/@petersohsg/video...0383285506?

spotted :

testimonial propaganda:-a technique when a celebrity / influencer/ Social commenter supports an idea or product as good or bad, to influence people's opinions without letting them examining the facts more carefully.

pinpointing the enemy propaganda: This is an attempt to simplify a complex situation by presenting one specific group or person as the enemy

All not bad only,,, await for good
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

Despite campaignung and smearung what is said here does not change.

Recently they step up to make some candidate look bad in terms of image ....do not be swayed ...use your logical brain to decide.

(25-08-2023, 08:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Speaking up for the people and on policy  is not forbidden by role of President ....even ordinary Singaporeans can speak up on these issues.

The mainstream media is wrong to portray president narrowly....that is how we get those do nothing much presidents like Halimah and Tony Tan.

Speaking up for the peepur is not wrong.  Speaking up for the 39% is, especially when oppie party leaders are selected to be presidential advisors.

I see you are very active campaigning for TKL using this forum.  You will even campaign for a monkey as long as it is against PAP.  Your agenda is to make this a GE.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(29-08-2023, 07:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Despite campaignung and smearung what is said here does not change.

Recently they step up to make some candidate look bad in terms of image ....do not be swayed ...use your logical brain to decide.

Did you buggers not smear Tin Pei Ling?  

And recently, Minister Shan and Vivian and even Indranee Rajah?  What was said about them were lies.

What was said about TKL was taken from the horse's mouth.  He posted all those on his FB.  Pretty girls.  Admire CCP.  Putin should win the war.  Waitress in short shorts.  Come on, the voters are entitled to scrutinise the candidates lar.  Stop being defensive.

Why now cry like an overgrown baby?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(25-08-2023, 08:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Speaking up for the people and on policy  is not forbidden by role of President ....even ordinary Singaporeans can speak up on these issues.

By speaking up, this shows TKL hv a kind heart and cares for every citizens. Afterall, they are all facts and truths which shd not be denied. All this while, the ruling hv never bothers abt ground voices. If they do, then they wouldn’t be keep increasing GST and making livelihood more tougher.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(29-08-2023, 06:19 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  By speaking up, this shows TKL hv a kind heart and cares for every citizens. Afterall, they are all facts and truths which shd not be denied. All this while, the ruling hv never bothers abt ground voices. If they do, then they wouldn’t be keep increasing GST and making livelihood more tougher.

BS all the time by saying "have our Back"  有屁用 

Must action by speaking up 

Worst,  PAP Ministers have all the Power to change

but they do not want due to complacency

[Image: CCS-Govt-will-have-your-back.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?