So many Chinese sending children overseas it made this obscure stock top performer

https://fortune.com/2023/07/06/wealthy-l...-thailand/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Many ah tiongs are fleeing third world china like rats fleeing a sinking ship LOL!

All want to run away and study in ang moh countries because even the ah tiongs don't see hope in ccp cult run china.

This are just news that j read and posted.
Not sure why former keeps bumping up old news.

Because of Xi policies many Chinese with the means to leave and go overseas will do so to reduce risk.

Right now even FDi drop to lowest level. I just don't see how any of this can improve so long as Xi is in power and likes to keep challenging Western powers...and align China with problematic countries like N. KOREA Iran and Russia.

That's my view on what has happened in China past few years. Many move out and park their wealth jn Singapore.

Those TCSS China supporters here non of them dare to move their wealth and investment into China....they can keep giving lip service.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Aiya they worked so hard and accumulated so much money until they have to worry about where to keep them. Why aren't you able to do the same without the bad policies?