PM Lee : Asean bloc could tap India's vibrant technology and start-up scene

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...-health-pm

(28-10-2021, 10:42 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...-health-pm

Why the fugg is he still wet dreaming about india variant CECA … they are a technological FAKE …. look at their fugging country …. 80% of the cuntry is not even 2.5G network

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

The obsession with amdk and andk... Maybe he doesn't feel right to be a Chinese yellow skin..

public health cooperation .... Mad

(28-10-2021, 11:46 PM)cf9 Wrote:  public health cooperation .... Mad

Rotfl

World's highest paid salesman

For Cheebye pinky , everything is about money including sucking CECA cocks.. Covid will bring PAP Spore to its knee if they continue to be greedy

I wonder where did our PM draw to believe that India has the technology and the public health system?

If it is the report that he gets from some intelligent, I suggest that he should look deep into it again and have that verified.

If these Indians can fake their certificates to come to Singapore, they are no better than any scammers. Oh wait most of these days scammers are from India.

(29-10-2021, 05:42 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  I wonder where did our PM draw to believe that India has the technology and the public health system?

If it is the report that he gets from some intelligent, I suggest that he should look deep into it again and have that verified.

If these Indians can fake their certificates to come to Singapore, they are no better than any scammers. Oh wait most of these days scammers are from India.

Scammers are believe to come mainly from the world second largest economy, but are now slowly but surely coming from Ah Neh's land.... Angry .

What kind of dream PM Lee has on Indian technology?   

At most you can say they have the ability to use technology.   

What invention of technology has ever been done by Indian?   

(29-10-2021, 06:14 AM)webinarian Wrote:  What kind of dream PM Lee has on Indian technology?   

At most you can say they have the ability to use technology.   

What invention of technology has ever been done by Indian?   

Smelly shake head technology? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(29-10-2021, 05:58 AM)debono Wrote:  Scammers are believe to come mainly from the world second largest economy, but are now slowly but surely coming from Ah Neh's land.... Angry .

Many still think and believed that the on going scammers still comes from China. But I like to believed that in our world where English are a provisions, these Indian scammers are increasing. 

Still our PM should sees these Indians with a “spoonful of salts”. Just like we were told during our army days. 

I am sure those claims back then still stands.

ASEAN already seen its vibrant technology and start up scene and facilitate finance and trade in practical ways.
Sg is the example.

Wah phiang!

He cannot even handle SG yet tell ASEAN to follow his strategies?

His 83 over-size over-paid Ministers cannot even do better than HK, Japan, Australia . . . .yet he dare to lead ASEAN.

Even South Korea can do much better in Covid using digital tech better than SG.

SG pneumonia cases numbers as bad as Australia that is 5 times larger than our population.

Does digitalization help?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post