PM Lee : Foreigners are here to strengthen us, they faced hardship here.

[Image: CvTdBTG.png]

frankly
who the fcuk doesnt agree with this?

we are talking abt too many too fast in too short a period which choke us..understand? kaanineh!
[+] 4 users Like menghuii's post

must be in control of how many, discrimination detection, a reporting process of discrimination. discrimination as a criminal offence?

Face it sinkies, SG got nothing, no talents, no resources, we are begging other countries for economy.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

He meant strengthens his Pappy team.

(30-08-2021, 08:17 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Face it sinkies, SG got nothing, no talents, no resources, we are begging other countries for economy.
u r quite right buddy
we are, as u said.
michelle chong should say if not for foreigners she cant be proud to be a singaporean.

the key words is the pandas...

their children is born in Singapore

Weaken us at the poll.

Yesterday evening, my NTUC was crowded. He talk to chase us away?

He talks to make himself a fool or just for fun to deceive the 61% naive?

WHO said that FTs do not strengthen us? If they are REAL FTs which we need, not unqualified, not fake, not unlimited, not Non- Technical . . . . . .It is the problem of the Employment Pass, lah.

Which country in the world set unfettered access to FTs without levy, no quota nor any other means to control the influx?

Hopeless. I'd rather vote for a taxi -driver than Pap.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

My foot la.

(30-08-2021, 08:04 AM)menghuii Wrote:  frankly
who the fcuk doesnt agree with this?

we are talking abt too many too fast in too short a period which choke us..understand? kaanineh!

PAP is going in circles, and emphasizing the parts which are not true. It's like when you're against ceca, you're against all FTAs. Is this true? And nope, strictly speaking we're not even against ceca, we're merely against large numbers of them here. Go to any country and see if any of their citizens like to see mass importation. It's common sense.

My suggestion to everyone is this.

Don't waste your time ..they have their own motivation, they own agenda, look at the amount GLCs like DBS, Singtel and SIA pour into India as investments once the CECA is signed it is clear one of the motivation is to give Singaoore companies access to be able to invest in India which the pap sees as a Gold mine.

On the India side they too gain something.....

The rest is about managing away the people's resistance and negativity towards the agreement.
They can't undo it anyway.

If ordinary citizens overcome the negative aspects...then to them there are no negatives. If ordinary citizens cannot, then problem lies with these citizens failing to be open, welcoming as well as competitive in what they do to hold their own.

In their mind it is already very clear the fault lies with the Singaporeans and their attitude, FTA and CECA cannot be faulted.

With this coming from our top leaders, my suggestion to everyone is to just accept and make the most of what you can with your lives. Singapore is a semi authoritarian state ...the more you push, the more freedom they will take away from you.

Remember what happened to our old forum sgtalk.org ...it is shutdown because it was a hotbed of CECA discussion.

Look at NCMP Liew Mun Leong....once they target him, he is portrayed as cause of racism, etc. I believe if he keep standing up to them, they will just destroy him.

At some point we should just accept the reality of living in Singapore. Yale-NUS also closing...that's the reality.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(29-08-2021, 10:08 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  [Image: CvTdBTG.png]

Singapore is the only country, with so many FTs competiting against us.

Some Foreigners strengthen our team, some make us worse off.

They contribute to Singapore so that citizens cannot contribute to their own country

They are OUTSIDERS, colleagues, neighbors and friends who do not serve NS and not loyal to SG

During Covid, EVERYONE has to endure personal hardship except PAP

SOME work in the frontline but  FTs do not work in the Frontline.

=> Can PAP stop confusing FWs with FTs? Sotong blur.

Pink Monster Lee : Foreigners are here to strengthen us, they faced hardship here.

Foreign traxhes face hardship they can pack up and go home
Stinkaporeans face hardship, we can what ..... lan lan

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Main cause of all these foreign people here is ourselves...we r a dying breed , very fast disappearing cos no self renewal /replacement of the aged infirm n dead...

No foreigners means we will b an easy meat, just walkover for our mad hatter, sukarnoo wannebes , n renamed it as their islamic island.

(30-08-2021, 01:02 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Main cause of all these foreign people here is ourselves...we r a dying breed , very fast disappearing cos no self renewal /replacement of the aged infirm n dead...

No foreigners means we will b an easy meat, just walkover for our mad hatter, sukarnoo wannebes , n renamed it as their islamic island.

This is a lame excuse to import FTs with Fake, Unrecognized,  Uncredited  or not Top 500 Universities in the World to replace the citizen workforce.

PAP is the only LAZY Govt in the World that can come up with such brutal reasons to open the floodgates via EP with unfettered access that does not require Quota nor Levy.

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(30-08-2021, 01:06 PM)Ola Wrote:  This is a lame excuse to import FTs with Fake, Unrecognized,  Uncredited  or not Top 500 Universities in the World to replace the citizen workforce.

PAP is the only LAZY Govt in the World that can come up with such brutal reasons to open the floodgates via EP with unfettered access that does not require Quota nor Levy.

Right on point .... gib you rep

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Pinky think harder.

Foreigners don't vote (unless you change the law) for you.

They will cause you to lose more votes especially after your this speech.

(30-08-2021, 01:12 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  They will cause you to lose more votes especially after your this speech.

Then you all know what to do in the next erection

Mr lee
while your beloved FT and FWs working at the 'frontline' where were you?
no one saw u at the 'frontline'

PAPshould be voted out Ling ago. What these scolding for when you voted for pap