PM Lee Hsien Loong will stay on as Senior Minister after he steps down

PM Lee Hsien Loong will stay on as Senior Minister after he steps down, DPM Lawrence Wong has confirmed.

Mr Wong added that he will only make major changes to his Cabinet after the next General Election: https://cna.asia/3TXb4Pv
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

If LHL really out permanently, then it will give us more Confidence.

Like that only means LHL will control the puppet.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 4 users Like Ola's post

Become 太上皇。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

After 20 years, PM Lee needs a break..

Should stay away from politics and relax

(16-04-2024, 05:10 PM)Ola Wrote:  If LHL really out permanently, then it will give us more Confidence.

Pull strings from behind easier lah! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

Are we expecting something different? We know this even before he said anything.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(16-04-2024, 05:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Pull strings from behind easier lah! Big Grin

Pull, pull and pull until his son become dpm.

Tiok bo?
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

(16-04-2024, 05:54 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Are we expecting something different? We know this even before he said anything.

Lol what's new

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(16-04-2024, 05:10 PM)Ola Wrote:  If LHL really out permanently, then it will give us more Confidence.

From 15 May 2024, he will be redesignated as Puppet Master Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Seat warmer for that GovtTech guy Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(16-04-2024, 05:32 PM)Scythian Wrote:  After 20 years, PM Lee needs a break..

Should stay away from politics and relax

Kick yr butt

Smile

Remind me of Metallica song Master of Puppets very nice lyrics and melody.

As if we all don’t know who will be the next MM

(16-04-2024, 05:10 PM)Ola Wrote:  If LHL really out permanently, then it will give us more Confidence. Like that only means LHL will control the puppet.

In spite of his failing health which is made plain by the way he walks, LHL still doesn't want to let go of power and the mega salary that comes with the job.

His beloved brother just poked fun at both of them Smile

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
Now is the time for LKY to rise up again!
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

LW waiting for GE to see who is left before he shuffles them. Lol

How come he handed over before the GE? As a responsible party leader. I think he should hand over after winning the next GE. Handing over now is like throwing LW into a shark infested pool.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

GE to be after 13 September lah.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(16-04-2024, 09:46 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  How come he handed over before the GE? As a responsible party leader. I think he should hand over after winning the next GE. Handing over now is like throwing LW into a shark infested pool.      Big Grin

Don't worry. He got the iron fist in him. He can knock out all the sharks. Tongue

Senior Minister salary wor.... got pay cut from former PM salary? Big Grin

(16-04-2024, 07:36 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  His beloved brother just poked fun at both of them Smile

His little bro can Suan him Gao Gao liao.

Better than MediaCorpse drama.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(16-04-2024, 10:42 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  His little bro can Suan him Gao Gao liao.

His kkj?  Thinking Rotfl

(16-04-2024, 10:41 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Senior Minister salary wor.... got pay cut from former PM salary? Big Grin

He born a billionaire, I don't think the PM salary mattered to him at all...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

(16-04-2024, 06:08 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  From 15 May 2024, he will be redesignated as Puppet Master Smile
Why? Only one month notice only. Why!, something more where is wrong?. Good news or bad news lehh?.
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(16-04-2024, 05:32 PM)Scythian Wrote:  After 20 years, PM Lee needs a break..Should stay away from politics and relax

PM Lee is unwilling to give up his obscene wages just yet.

(16-04-2024, 11:36 PM)Sticw Wrote:  He born a billionaire, I don't think the PM salary mattered to him at all...

There is no limit to greed.

退居幕后 不必担心被别人说鳥話.

If LW achieved something he can claim credit as SM, if LW cook up SM is not to blame.

A staggering 93% of respondents in the Edelman Survey stated that they are suffering from job loss anxiety in S'pore. PM Lee should just leave; we don't want him sucking up our hard earned taxpayers' dollars for putting us to the sword. 

Next  is MM

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️