PM Lee brag Tuas port is fully Automatic

OMG .....China already doing it for YEARS.

What the current PAP team is doing daily??? Sleeping at work?
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(01-09-2022, 12:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  OMG .....China already doing it for YEARS.

What the current PAP team is doing daily??? Sleeping at work?

Why must say he "brag" har? I thought he just announced and let his people know ....... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(01-09-2022, 12:11 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why must say he "brag" har? I thought he just announced and let his people know ....... Thinking

i not pro to china or usa , I noticed China do things never brag , is once done it , successful than openly brag
whereas SG is opposite. Brag first, later cannot work out keep quiet sweep under carpet , if success Brag again.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

No lah. We can brag lah. No man operation.
We are more advance than China.
Our port is 24hrsx7day a week operation
China port is not due to bad weather. This is why sometimes Shanghai container volume is higher than Sg.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I think lhl has to look at what happened after his wife hc left temasek, those temasek linked companies executives, especially dbs, how they behaved aftermath towards peoples on the street
I will grow my eyes behind my back, if i were him
[+] 1 user Likes jameslee58@hotmail.com's post

(01-09-2022, 12:29 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  No lah. We can brag lah. No man operation.
We are more advance than China.
Our port is 24hrsx7day a week operation
China port is not due to bad weather. This is why sometimes Shanghai container volume is higher than Sg.

If I not mistaken now can bypass SG. MY port also giving competition.

(01-09-2022, 12:30 PM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  I think lhl has to look at what happened after his wife hc left temasek, those temasek linked companies executives, especially dbs, how they behaved aftermath towards peoples on the street
I will grow my eyes behind my back, if i were him

FYI His wife NEVER LEFT TS Holdings. She still a director/head in charge one department inside despite step down as CEO.

More likely " she still can oversee that new CEO " she is " special " due to wife of PM....

I feel MORE Curious why She keep staying inside. Claim step down as CEO but yet still inside.

(01-09-2022, 12:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  If I not mistaken now can bypass SG. MY port also giving competition.

Dont think so. They still got to learn from us.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Top 10 Busiest Ports In The World

Shanghai Port.
Singapore Port.
Port of Ningbo, China.
Shenzhen Port.
Port of Guangzhou, China.
Port of Busan.
Port of Qingdao, China.
Port of Hong Kong.

(01-09-2022, 12:35 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dont think so. They still got to learn from us.

SG port already lost its 1st position if you don't know.

Airline wise i not sure but what i see they keep focus on Airline.

https://www.brinknews.com/chinas-maritim...singapore/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...ain-crisis

Do you know, China still burn fossil fuel and coal. It is about 67% in overall consumption?
Their EV still power by coal and fossil fuel.
Dont always think EV uses green energy. China still got a long way to go。

Shanghai port data is not accurate. Can ignore!

中国雾霾问题还是很严重!雾霾一来,有些港口就无法操作。有些货船就会去上海港口卸货。

He has explained clearly on China electricity consumption.

https://youtu.be/W4nGamimIHc

Singapore still holding sotong 's hand tight tight to the finishing line.
God saves us all
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-07-11-24-00.png]

If we're really good then I don't see why Lee can't announce it.

China (and many countries) also announced a lot of things.

FA should learn to take things easy instead of finding faults with everything.

(01-09-2022, 12:43 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If we're really good then I don't see why Lee can't announce it.

China (and many countries) also announced a lot of things.

FA should learn to take things easy instead of finding faults with everything.

if LHL like his father LKY who is " smart " of course no need find faults since he can make the country progress the people feel it.

But now is LHL , look at him what he has done over the years as PM ?? and his so call 4g team he created ???

EVEN LKY himself claim , " if " ruling party cannot make it Obviously will be replace One day. He seem already know his party PAP in future will be in the mess before he RIP.

You know the difference? Last time PAP Lead by LKY is for see that, Plan and do it FAST.

The current PAP Lead by LHL is WAIT , SEE SEE LOOK LOOK , COPY FROM OTHER.

Last time Other countries leaders always like to come SG learn from US
Now ? Is we go copy from others learn from others.

https://youtu.be/li1H_fK8Dzk

Over 4 years ago at Qingdao port using next gen system. They upgraded to ICV (Intelligent Connected Vehicle) which uses Beidou GPS, ladar and wireless control instead of ground embedded sensors used in Tuas.  Cheaper to deploy since no need digging.

Watch more CCTV news. They will give you more insight…

(01-09-2022, 01:17 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Over 4 years ago at Qingdao port using next gen system. They upgraded to ICV (Intelligent Connected Vehicle) which uses Beidou GPS, ladar and wireless control instead of ground embedded sensors used in Tuas.  Cheaper to deploy since no need digging.

Yes. Fantastic system.  Thumbsup

Lidar (/ˈlaɪdɑːr/, also LIDAR, or LiDAR; sometimes LADAR) is a method for determining ranges (variable distance) by targeting an object or a surface with a laser and measuring the time for the reflected light to return to the receiver. It can also be used to make digital 3-D representations of areas on the Earth's surface and ocean bottom of the intertidal and near coastal zone by varying the wavelength of light. It has terrestrial, airborne, and mobile applications.

(01-09-2022, 01:17 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Over 4 years ago at Qingdao port using next gen system. They upgraded to ICV (Intelligent Connected Vehicle) which uses Beidou GPS, ladar and wireless control instead of ground embedded sensors used in Tuas.  Cheaper to deploy since no need digging.

one DIS advantage is for us SG , everything is EXPENSIVE to build worst + our thick skin PAP also want high salary so call " justify " themselves and what attract people ...

Of course we can't say like China or USA, they have own resources , man power .

The problem still lie one " Budget " how this current PAP handle PUBLIC FUNDS.

(01-09-2022, 12:42 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Do you know, China still burn fossil fuel and coal. It is about 67% in overall consumption?

67% is already very low liao.

Sg is using 95%.

Coal Consumption in the United States

The United States consumes 2,263,266 cubic feet of Coal per capita every year (based on the 2016 population of 323,015,995 people), or 6,201 cubic feet per capita per day.

Exploring world's biggest automated container terminal in Shanghai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p55N5WeYdcI

World's first fully automated port starts operation in E China
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbr7K1l_JxU

How China's Biggest Automated Container Terminals Operate Automatically
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtGDRhXWvng