PM Lee on Huawei ban

https://www.tiktok.com/@sgprimememesters...5962732802

I must say he gave a good reply.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Like father like son. PM Lee's views are sought after just like his father's. I am sure Lky would be proud of him.   Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(08-05-2023, 11:59 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I must say he gave a good reply.

Once in a while you don't troll, and post fair comments.  Big Grin

It is true our 5G is safe for now
it is more like u upgrade your managed switch to 2.5 or 10G
help to increase your bandwidth
singlion has deployed a managed sw of 1G with 4 available ports for a total of 4G
work fine but has to use the wifi6 4 available ports

[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-05-08-12-44-21.png]
singlion is a studyboy with an old body

Nothing wrong with his reply. Doesn't mean that Americans say security issue and the rest follow. All the decades of Microsoft vulnerability, so we do not use Microsoft OS and softwares?? Lol

And he very critically stated a truth. The weakness is known or unknown can be exploited by those who built it or those who didn't. If only American knew about the weakness, then likely the NSA and CIA would have exploited it. Remember how USA spied on Germany via Apple phone?

Don't talk about Huawei or 5G. Don't need to get there far.

once u tok DEW u tok weapon
dat why at Wuhan China people dropped dead 90deg down
https://rumble.com/embed/vm2hq1/?pub=4

sys upto date
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-05-08-13-02-36.png]

Not Horse behind Canon?  Rotfl
事后诸葛.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(08-05-2023, 12:00 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Like father like son. PM Lee's views are sought after just like his father's. I am sure Lky would be proud of him.   Clapping

How about his siblings? Thinking
Not feel proud meh…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Not easy to please both ways

(08-05-2023, 01:11 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  How about his siblings? Thinking
Not feel proud meh…

The younger brother lied under oath. I don't see how such a dishonourable thing could make Lky proud.

As for the sister, I do not wish to comment. Although she is a multimillionaire, she is in poor health.

All I would say is that I and I think all of us should only judge PM Lee's performance as a PM on his own merits. Bringing his siblings in is a low blow which the 39% stoop to.  Rolleyes