PM Lee reveals he cut S Iswaran’s pay to $8,500 amid corruption probe

This is too much someone doing wrong things still get paid what a joke

He will still continue to receive his MP allowance of $16k on top of the $8.5k. So much for doing nothing.

Rotfl Rotfl
Now I can boast my salary higher than a mini-stir in SG  Laughing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(02-08-2023, 09:17 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  This is too much someone doing wrong things still get paid what a joke

I think I get it....it means a rapist who raped 1000 women but not convicted shall be rewarded 85 women meantime to accompany the suspect or else it will be cruel to give the suspect 0 woman.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

知法犯法,罪加一等lah.

[Image: IMG-4662.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

He shd stand with the people not stand with his problem official lah. Sg really gone case liao. Simple wisdom on 王道 also don’t know.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Earning so well....Minister's pay 55k a month. 
好羡慕。。。

The whole thing doesn't make sense.

Minister get investigated, MOT still pay him $8,500. When minister is sentenced with jail or fine, MOT don't get back a single cent from the verdict.. Lose lose deal for MOT..

What kind of logic our PM is talking about?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(02-08-2023, 09:23 PM)Instinct Wrote:  He will still continue to receive his MP allowance of $16k on top of the $8.5k. So much for doing nothing.

But MP duties covered by others rite?? So why not take his mp allowance and split by rest of GRC members? Lol

$24.5k plus free kopi for zero work.

Raiding the reserves.

(02-08-2023, 10:34 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  The whole thing doesn't make sense.

Minister get investigated, MOT still pay him $8,500. When minister is sentenced with jail or fine, MOT don't get back a single cent from the verdict.. Lose lose deal for MOT..

What kind of logic our PM is talking about?

actually this thing about $8500 is a decoy for MPs to ask questions so that they will not ask questions about the main topics.
some opposition MPs are tricked to focus on this useless question.

(02-08-2023, 03:05 PM)RichDad Wrote:  If jailed later, reduce to $4250. Jail allowance.

Damn good deal

Don't say until like that please ?

It's becoz he got one hand squeezing my balls.

by right, should be on no pay leave, if everything clear then back pay him.

how can pay 8500 for doing nothing, and also MP allowance be supended. cause he is not working at the constituency.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

No Taxpayers agrees to pay

(03-08-2023, 02:28 AM)victortan Wrote:  by right, should be on no pay leave, if everything clear then back pay him.

how can pay 8500 for doing nothing, and also MP allowance be supended. cause he is not working at the constituency.

Is it paying out of PM Lee's pocket?

(02-08-2023, 09:25 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Rotfl Rotfl
Now I can boast my salary higher than a mini-stir in SG  Laughing

Where is your proof?

You wait to Tangsee lah..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9km01hvP4w

(02-08-2023, 02:38 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  PM Lee reveals he cut S Iswaran’s pay to $8,500 amid corruption probe

https://theindependent.sg/pm-lee-reveals...ion-probe/

That's a lot of money leh! Big Grin Not sacked liao meh?  Thinking

Dont laugh!
Where is OYK?
So quiet… Rotfl

(03-08-2023, 03:22 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .

No Taxpayers agrees to pay

Only the 39% lah. Rotfl
The dafts will still pay the “crook” happily.

(02-08-2023, 03:04 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Isn't $8500 very high as he js not doing any work while being investigated.

Maids ,driver ,etc house expenses need money.

(02-08-2023, 11:01 PM)RichDad Wrote:  $24.5k plus free kopi for zero work.

Raiding the reserves.
Commoners follow rules. Elites bend rules. Rich create rules.

Overheard in coffeeshop this morning many uncles and aunties said Lee Hsien Loong is very cunning after yesterday speech. Losing some votes perhaps?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(03-08-2023, 03:28 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Where is your proof?

You wait to Tangsee lah..

Who are you? You are already dead

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(03-08-2023, 10:31 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Who are you? You are already dead

Dun argue so much lah, just wait to Tangsee lah

It's written in the book

Case not simple if cpib reported to PM

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(03-08-2023, 10:34 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dun argue so much lah, just wait to Tangsee lah

It's written in the book

Of course everyone are born to die. Unlike us, you are already died  Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

【连上天都被点名】新加坡国会发生什么事,让李显龙总理如此激动?
https://www.facebook.com/RedAnts.SG/vide...8647763913

红蚂蚁Telegram新闻推送 https://t.me/redantssg

(03-08-2023, 11:11 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Of course everyone are born to die. Unlike us, you are already died  Rotfl

IAM born to live, unlike you

You're born to Tangsee

(02-08-2023, 11:08 PM)forum456 Wrote:  actually this thing about $8500 is a decoy for MPs to ask questions so that they will not ask questions about the main topics.
some opposition MPs are tricked to focus on this useless question.
This is something to press pm on as well. MOT lose money also mean tax payer lose money.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..