PM Lee spammed on Facebook by banned Indonesian cleric’s fans

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/people/ar...indonesian
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

Welcome to Islamic Singapore. Only because PM Lee are made too many concessions to Muslims before, i can say he shot himself in the foot
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

Indonesians are a group of gangsters

I experienced it in MRT Train

and also Rocher

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(19-05-2022, 08:27 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/people/ar...indonesian
Very dangerous and irresponsible religious teacher using religion to radicalize followers. This is just one of such terror propagator, there are tons of them in Indonesia..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(19-05-2022, 10:19 AM)Ola Wrote:  Indonesians are a group of gangsters

and also Rocher

Maids from Indonesia are gangsters?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(19-05-2022, 10:26 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Very dangerous and irresponsible religious teacher using religion to radicalize followers. This is just one of such terror propagator, there are tons of them in Indonesia..... Rolleyes

This is why I am not a devoter in any religion.
做怪的永远是教主。 Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(19-05-2022, 08:36 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Welcome to Islamic Singapore. Only because PM Lee are made too many concessions to Muslims before, i can say he shot himself in the foot

In Malaysia, the majority Malays bully the minority races...not only ethnic Chinese but also ethnic Indians, Eurasians, others.

This is a result of a "Constitution" which says that the country is a Malay Malaysia, and not, as LKY wanted, a Malaysian Malaysia.

So, the country's progress is retarded by racial politics (and corruption).  Still slums in most parts of the country, and the capital KL is a disaster.

In Singapore, LKY did not allow the majority Chinese to do the opposite thing to the minority races.  He did the right thing.  We don't want a Chinese Singapore.  We want a Singaporean Singapore.

PM Lee DID NOT give the Muslims any special rights over other religious groups.  But he did ban those speakers whom even our Muslims consider to be terrorists and not true Muslims.

(19-05-2022, 10:51 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  This is why I am not a devoter in any religion.
做怪的永远是教主。 Rotfl

Why I am not surprised.

Followers of Mao Tse Tung have no religion.

You are one such follower.

They do not have a moral compass.

Just look at how degenerated the morality of the Chinese has become, and you know why.

I have seen the whole nine yards in China.

Scams

Gutter oil

Counterfeit goods

For wuman, a dozen atb will tug at your shirt sleeve and ask you ai mai? they will spread their legs

Hit someone with their car, run away instead of stopping to help..

Help someone but get accused of being the one who injured her

Wuhan virus

The whole NINE YARDS!

checking his " fake followers, comments on his FB page "
https://www.facebook.com/leehsienloong

(19-05-2022, 10:56 AM)Oyk Wrote:  In Malaysia, the majority Malays bully the minority races...not only ethnic Chinese but also ethnic Indians, Eurasians, others.

This is a result of a "Constitution" which says that the country is a Malay Malaysia, and not, as LKY wanted, a Malaysian Malaysia.

So, the country's progress is retarded by racial politics (and corruption).  Still slums in most parts of the country, and the capital KL is a disaster.

In Singapore, LKY did not allow the majority Chinese to do the opposite thing to the minority races.  He did the right thing.  We don't want a Chinese Singapore.  We want a Singaporean Singapore.

PM Lee DID NOT give the Muslims any special rights over other religious groups.  But he did ban those speakers whom even our Muslims consider to be terrorists and not true Muslims.

Nowadays nearly all fast food chain in SG are Halal and only Muslim is allowed to wear Hijab during working hours in public sectors, pls tell me Why???

(19-05-2022, 11:18 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Nowadays nearly all fast food chain in SG are Halal and only Muslim is allowed to wear Hijab during working hours in public sectors, pls tell me Why???

is all About " Votes, Election agenda " all along.

Govt " make it " fair " to all thus can get votes.

(19-05-2022, 11:18 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Nowadays nearly all fast food chain in SG are Halal and only Muslim is allowed to wear Hijab during working hours in public sectors, pls tell me Why???

PM Lee did not order them to be halal.

These QSR decided to go halal to tap the Muslim market.

As for hijab, nobody is stopping you from wearing one.  Do not say only Muslim women are allowed to wear it.

(19-05-2022, 11:21 AM)Oyk Wrote:  PM Lee did not order them to be halal.

These QSR decided to go halal to tap the Muslim market.

As for hijab, nobody is stopping you from wearing one.  Do not say only Muslim women are allowed to wear it.

Have you seen nearly all fast food chain in majority Chinese China, HK, Taiwan... are decided to go Halal to tap the Muslim market there before?  Laughter-13

Also is there any Monk or Priest with religious costumes is allowed to working in public sector here?

(19-05-2022, 11:04 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Why I am not surprised.

Just look at how degenerated the morality of the Chinese has become, and you know why.

Scams

Gutter oil

Counterfeit goods

For wuman, a dozen atb will tug at your shirt sleeve and ask you ai mai?  they will spread their legs

Wuhan virus

The whole NINE YARDS!

Bad ppl dont belong only to 1 country lah.
It is international lah.
Gutter oil, ROC also have leh…

Spanish Flu, how come dont change to US flu.

If US is cleaned, how come dont let the WHO check their laboratory.
China already invited WHO expert team to check 3x, they could not find any evidence. I think they also paisay to come again.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

https://www.bbc.com/zhongwen/simp/china/...er_oil.amp

https://www.bbc.com/zhongwen/simp/china/..._china.amp

I think those ROC offenders kena caught will be reported as they are from China initially? Rotfl

大多数的老百姓都是很善良,只有一小撮害群之马惹的祸。

(19-05-2022, 08:27 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/people/ar...indonesian

Not surprising - Indonesia has the 2nd most users of FB platform...after India.

Basically Facebook is nothing more than a free media tool to spread fake news, lies, extremism, hates and propaganda....and the US-based coy does not care as long as there is $ to be made...

[Image: 800_2a05a2e9ab5e3fff3fe212a37711ab07.jpeg]

(19-05-2022, 11:04 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Why I am not surprised.

Scams

Gutter oil

Counterfeit goods

For wuman, a dozen atb will tug at your shirt sleeve and ask you ai mai?  they will spread their legs

Wuhan virus

The whole NINE YARDS!

For wuman, a dozen atb will tug at your shirt sleeve and ask you ai mai? they will spread their legs

U go geylang very often ah?  Rotfl

(19-05-2022, 11:21 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  is all About " Votes, Election agenda " all along.

Govt " make it " fair " to all thus can get votes.

Where got fair? majority are treating like minority here  Big Grin

We r all surrounded by a sea of fanatical talebans.

U relax yr defence, u die.
[+] 1 user Likes Yin yang's post

(19-05-2022, 10:19 AM)Ola Wrote:  Indonesians are a group of gangsters

and also Rocher

last time before pandemic
the indonesians will set up stall in the hdb heartlands
whenever u walk past the table stall
they will without permission put some kind of skin cream on your hand
and ask u to buy the product
I find it very offensive as the cream may be poison TO ME

(19-05-2022, 12:27 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  China already invited WHO expert team to check 3x, after more than a year, they could not find any evidence. I think they also paisay to come again.

Corrected for you.

(19-05-2022, 11:29 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Have you seen nearly all fast food chain in majority Chinese China, HK, Taiwan... are decided to go Halal to tap the Muslim market there before?  Laughter-13

Also is there any Monk or Priest with religious costumes is allowed to working in public sector here?

Para One
China has 1.4 billion people

Para Two
Women who wear a hijab are not nuns.  Don't mix up.

(19-05-2022, 01:13 PM)winbig Wrote:  For wuman, a dozen atb will tug at your shirt sleeve and ask you ai mai? they will spread their legs

U go geylang very often ah?  Rotfl

I was in Chins for a very long time.

(19-05-2022, 10:48 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Maids from Indonesia are gangsters?

He was in uniform and pushed people around 

during peak hours and telling people off

The other is an office lady who was fighting for a seat

with elderly in the priority corner

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(19-05-2022, 08:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I was in Chins for a very long time.

If u r in China for a very long time u should know that chickens don't come out in the open and ask u. It's not their modus operandi. U must have patronised those geylang street walkers very frequently.  Rotfl

(19-05-2022, 08:05 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Para One
China has 1.4 billion people

Para Two
Women who wear a hijab are not nuns.  Don't mix up.

I can say many Pork lovers in Islamization SG are discriminating by our local food industry, also you think Hijab didnt considered as religion costume right?   Thinking

He looks a bit like Jokowi 

[Image: p08369v9.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin