PM Lee spammed on Facebook by banned Indonesian cleric’s fans

If locals spammed how? Will there b free stay cation?  Tongue

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(19-05-2022, 08:42 PM)winbig Wrote:  If u r in China for a very long time u should know that chickens don't come out in the open and ask u. It's not their modus operandi. U must have patronised those geylang street walkers very frequently.  Rotfl

So you know those Geylang cheekon come out and tug at people's shirt?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(19-05-2022, 09:48 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  I can say many Pork lovers in Islamization SG are discriminating by our local food industry, also you think Hijab didnt considered as religion costume right?   Thinking

You gave examples of nuns, and I said women wearing a hijab are not nuns.  What is it you don't understand, or are you trying to twist?

(20-05-2022, 08:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You gave examples of nuns, and I said women wearing a hijab are not nuns.  What is it you don't understand, or are you trying to twist?

I only wants to know did you think Hijab are considered as religious costume or not?

(20-05-2022, 09:01 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  I only wants to know did you think Hijab are considered as religious costume or not?

Well, you don't need to be a Muslim to wear one.  So what religious costume are you on about here?