PM going to have headache WHEN CHINA IF INVADE TAIWAN

surely USA side will tell SG to sanctions on China

For PM is indeed he going to headache in the sense, both countries are SG Biggest investors import/exports beside other countries.

SG can claim also sanctions on Russia partly , come to investment and trade SG with Russia not say that much compare with USA and China.

IF I'm PM , I WILL NOT sanctions on China " If " China invade Taiwan.

I will " act blur " depend how USA pressure me.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(13-03-2022, 03:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  surely USA side will tell SG to sanctions on China

For PM is indeed he going to headache in the sense, both countries are SG Biggest investors import/exports beside other countries.

SG can claim also sanctions on Russia partly , come to investment and trade SG with Russia not say that much compare with USA and China.

You dont seem to understand China history

In the eyes of UN, there is only one China and Taiwan is not even a country

What USA and UK are doing is similar to what they did in Ukraine, but worse

Taiwan and China is a unification that is inevitable, an internal affair

If USA supports Taiwan, is similar to Putin supports separatist Donbass

Here will show USA and UK double std

just sanction those rotten fruits from the republic of china

(13-03-2022, 03:45 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You dont seem to understand China history

In the eyes of UN, there is only one China and Taiwan is not even a country

What USA and UK are doing is similar to what they did in Ukraine, but worse

Taiwan and China is a unification that is inevitable, an internal affair

If USA supports Taiwan, is similar to Putin supports separatist Donbass

Here will show USA and UK double std

Hard to say, now come " Politics " Only our current New PAP lead by LHL Still " dreaming "

(13-03-2022, 03:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  surely USA side will tell SG to sanctions on China

Bongkang go read up history first before making such illiterate comments. 你这个人没文化真可怕...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Taiwan is not a country in UN charter. If u ask SgBuffet then he will say Yes Daddy. Laughing Gesti-109

Smile

(13-03-2022, 03:57 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Bongkang go read up history first before making such illiterate comments. 你这个人没文化真可怕...... Big Grin

this is why I say China will invade Taiwan lor

They know USA just " claim protect Taiwan and will not "

(13-03-2022, 04:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  this is why I say China will invade Taiwan lor

They know USA just " claim protect Taiwan and will not "

Why would China need to invade Taiwan when they can just unify or liberate it?....... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(13-03-2022, 04:06 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why would China need to invade Taiwan when they can just unify or liberate it?....... Big Grin

Nah, you see Taiwan, also wanna protect their Party agenda and interest. FYI they on high alert on the coast facing China side.

no headache, he will just sanction taiwan for creating trouble.

(13-03-2022, 04:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nah, you see Taiwan, also wanna protect their Party agenda and interest. FYI they on high alert on the coast facing China side.

To welcome the Peoples Liberation Army along the coast ah?...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

taiwan not country.

Sanction china can or not? Ksmikaze

Similarly if we attacked by mudlands , superpowers UN will sanction them ? We r not whites lah

We r also not so stupid unlike relensky to provoke mudlands unless we ask for trouble n invite bombers talebans here..

Without stupid relendky, peace n shares will shoot up , petrol prices wud not b so expensive....1 full tank , > $100 ...considering selling my car.

No worries..

I hope Xi will not disappointed me, I see his Image just like Putin.

We better bring back all our military assets back to SG, later Fatty Xi decided to invade and Veggie English use our asset to fight …. we will be drag in …

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(13-03-2022, 06:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I hope Xi will not disappointed me, I see his Image just like Putin.

Make sure yr Uncle dont disappoint u first !!!

Smile