STI finally cracks and start selling down in earnest. -55pts now.

It has been doing well all year while the Dow Index fell.
Until today. It start to crack.

The stalwarts in energy like Keppel and Sembcorp Industry held up strongly until today.
It is very unlikely the recession in Europe and US spread to Singapore. are in a sweet spot with high regional growth.

Sharp falls in Dow may drag STI down but it should avoid a deep correction. 

Majn reaso  for the drop is Fed raise the rates sharply and finally pull oil and commodities down. These have been helping to prop up the market.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The end is starting

Scary sia.
BTC 19k strong support look like uplorry already….

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(26-09-2022, 02:43 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  The end is starting

.looks like one of those margin call liquidations.
Around 2pm heavy dumping.

[Image: FofdOZQ.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-09-2022, 02:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It has been doing well all year while the Dow Index fell.
Until today. It start to crack.

The stalwarts in energy like Keppel and Sembcorp Industry held up strongly until today.
It is very unlikely the recession in Europe and US spread to Singapore. are in a sweet spot with high regional growth.

Sharp falls in Dow may drag STI down but it should avoid a deep correction. 

Majn reaso  for the drop is Fed raise the rates sharply and finally pull oil and commodities down. These have been helping to prop up the market.

you are genius, nothing can escape your insight in equity market !

(26-09-2022, 03:28 PM)forum456 Wrote:  you are genius, nothing can escape your insight in equity market !

are you being very sarcastic or just plp? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

SGD weakens
[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-26-at-16-06-06-gold-1...pixels.png]

(26-09-2022, 04:04 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  are you being very sarcastic or just plp? Big Grin

If reverse indicator then is being sarcastic. If zhun then is plp.  Laughing

(26-09-2022, 04:10 PM)winbig Wrote:  If reverse indicator then is being sarcastic. If zhun then is plp.  Laughing

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin