Can name which SG president made the most contribution to Singaporean???

Name one and what has he/she done.

It makes me wonder why a PE can attract so many discussion when the ultimate chosen one doesn’t even affect which color underwear I wear.

Presidant here where got contribute to the economy?

They just take and take with the highest salary in the Universe, some say world and some say earth
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

Yusof bin Ishak, first president of Singapore. Gave his face to the notes you carry. Most sought after president of all times.

(20-08-2023, 10:48 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Presidant here where got contribute to the economy?

They just take and take with the highest salary in the Universe, some say world and some say earth
Yet still got the cheek to annually organized some charity show and expect general mess public to donate

(20-08-2023, 10:51 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Yusof bin Ishak, first president of Singapore. Gave his face to the notes you carry. Most sought after president of all times.
Like that then Benjamin Sheares also lor. Everyday let hundreds or thousands of cars run passed.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/831069918616809?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V&mibextid=0NULKw

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

President is not a decision maker so it is normal we can't find much contribution from them.

That why merlion should be our next president

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(20-08-2023, 11:27 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Like that then Benjamin Sheares also lor. Everyday let hundreds or thousands of cars run passed.

Whether you pass by that bridge or otherwise, you carry Yusof in your pocket or he's waiting in your bank... Lol

President is just a well paid figurehead. As long as they don't siasuay (like one previous drunkard) is good enough already.

(20-08-2023, 10:45 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Name one and what has he/she done.

It makes me wonder why. A PE can attract so many have don’t have discussion when the ultimate chosen doesn’t even affect which color underwear I wear.

Future 嘴炮TKL very powerful in 嘴炮 only from Hong Lim park speaker corner to Istana...

President Sheares Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-08-2023, 11:27 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Like that then Benjamin Sheares also lor. Everyday let hundreds or thousands of cars run passed.

Benjamin Sheares pioneered the lower Caesarian section which resulted in a lower mortality and morbidity rate in pregnant women than the upper Caesarian section. The method is currently the most common Caesarian section method used today
[+] 2 users Like Dan's post

[Image: IMG-20230820-134914-631.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20230820-135411.jpg]

It makes me wonder why. A PE can attract so many have don’t have discussion when the ultimate chosen doesn’t even affect which color underwear I wear.
One of them is Honourable Dr Benjamin Sheares who hv saved many expectant mothers with difficult birth delivery.  The other is Honourable Ong Teng Cheong who tried to protect our CPF reserves.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

You most likely not a Singaporean.

[Image: Ong-Theng-Choong.jpg]

post image online

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(20-08-2023, 02:30 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You most likely not a Singaporean.

[Image: Ong-Theng-Choong.jpg]

post image online
Name what has he done!!! 

You obviously don’t get the point.
PE is overrated.

(20-08-2023, 01:54 PM)Dan Wrote:  Benjamin Sheares pioneered the lower Caesarian section which resulted in a lower mortality and morbidity rate in pregnant women than the upper Caesarian section. The method is currently the most common Caesarian section method used today
That’s when he was a doctor. I’m referring to when he was a president.

Tharman is similar to Tony Tan. DPM and ministers for many years but after become president, what has he done. Jialiowbee right. Tharman will end up the same, so don't waste time. Don't make the same mistake and to expect a different outcome.

(20-08-2023, 02:53 PM)Dan Wrote:  Devan Nair poved that a bad president may not neccessarily bring Singapore down.
So there is no need to choose the best

He was an alcoholic and groped many nurses titties.  Still can be President Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-08-2023, 10:48 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Presidant here where got contribute to the economy?

Can't agree less

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(20-08-2023, 02:53 PM)Dan Wrote:  Devan Nair poved that a bad president may not neccessarily bring Singapore down.
So there is no need to choose the best
We have one for the sake of having one.

(20-08-2023, 02:37 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Name what has he done!!! 

You obviously don’t get the point.
PE is overrated.

He challenges the old man about the use of CPF for investment …. even though he is one of them
Only real Singaporeans understand … you are definitely not

you mean the one which contributed the most to it's own bank account?

(20-08-2023, 10:47 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  He challenges the old man about the use of CPF for investment …. even though he is one of them
Only real Singaporeans understand … you are definitely not
Did that alter any outcome or result? Are you now exempted from contributing or having a say in how your CPF should be invested?

(20-08-2023, 11:18 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Did that alter any outcome or result? Are you now exempted from contributing or having a say in how your CPF should be invested?

As said, only true blue Singaporeans understand.