PRC aunty shouted & insulted me when I told her to speak English because I couldn’t

Malay food staff: PRC aunty shouted & insulted me when I told her to speak English because I couldn’t understand Mandarin

https://theindependent.sg/malay-food-sta...-mandarin/
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

These elderly tiongs are so self entitled. This is Singapore. We are multi-racial and not tiong only. Spare a thought for the other races.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(10-01-2023, 10:40 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  These elderly tiongs are so self entitled.  This is Singapore.  We are multi-racial and not tiong only.  Spare a thought for the other races.

You have hit the nail on the head............ Clapping
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(10-01-2023, 10:41 AM)debono Wrote:  You have hit the nail on the head............ Clapping

I concur and am glad we are on the same page  Clapping Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

All race in US, England, Australia, Canada, NZ speak English, Malaysia speak Malay, Thailand speak Thai, Japan speak Japanese, China speak Mandarin, France speak french, HK speak Cantonese........ why only SG force all race to speak English ? isnt we are a majority British country?  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(10-01-2023, 11:09 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  All race in US, England, Australia, Canada, NZ speak English, Malaysia speak Malay, Thailand speak Thai, Japan speak Japanese, China speak Mandarin, France speak french, HK speak Cantonese........ why only in SG force all race to speak English ? isnt we are a majority British country?  Rotfl

CB.. you fcuk back to China if you don't like Spore policy

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 6 users Like ROFLMAO's post

(10-01-2023, 11:24 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  CB.. you fcuk back to China if you don't like Spore policy

干你老母全家死!!!  Big Grin

Why dont you fxxk back to India first?
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(10-01-2023, 10:40 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  These elderly tiongs are so self entitled.  This is Singapore.  We are multi-racial and not tiong only.  Spare a thought for the other races.

Maybe she thought Singapore belongs to China lah! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

(10-01-2023, 11:34 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Maybe she thought Singapore belongs to China lah! Big Grin

No lah! SG belongs to Bumi, so all citizens here should learn Bahasa Malay and convert to Islam   Clapping
[+] 2 users Like CHAOS's post

The food staff kurang ajar lah. Knows that she cannot speak English, purposely asked her to speak in English.

Kurang ajar lah

Laughing

鸡同鸭讲,use hand signals lah
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Why dun use google translate? Even than than knows how to use it
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(10-01-2023, 11:34 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Maybe she thought Singapore belongs to China lah! Big Grin

Nice titties Big Grin

(10-01-2023, 11:49 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Why dun use google translate? Even than than knows how to use it

Aiya, told you many times some invisible forces are try to stirring anti Chinese sentiment everywhere in SG lah, maybe they think its time to change the ratio of population here  Laughing

(10-01-2023, 11:28 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  干我老母全家死!!!  Big Grin
  Clapping

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(10-01-2023, 11:57 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:    Clapping

Early angbao for you and your whole families  Big Grin

[Image: 275304850.jpg]

Stupid tiong..millions of young china people are now learning english as their most important language now...because they know without english they can only Copy Steal Cheat. With english they can connect with the westwrn world n gain respect from world
[+] 2 users Like Sharexchange's post

(10-01-2023, 12:04 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Stupid tiong..millions of young china people are now learning english as their most important language now...because they know without english they can only Copy Steal Cheat. With english they can connect with the westwrn world n gain respect from world

European Astronauts Work Hard to Learn Chinese: I want to go to the Chinese Space Station - Kunming College of Eastern Language (learnchineseinkunming.com)   Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(10-01-2023, 11:38 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  No lah! SG belongs to Bumi, so all citizens here should learn Bahasa Malay and convert to Islam   Clapping

I learned a bit of Bahasa Melayu in Pri3 lah! Big Grin Then no more liao lah!

(10-01-2023, 11:38 AM)Singapore is not China, and also not Bumi....... Wrote:  No lah! SG belongs to Bumi, so all citizens here should learn Bahasa Malay and convert to Islam   Clapping

(10-01-2023, 11:49 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Why dun use google translate? Even than than knows how to use it

Those who hate AngMoh shouldn't write or speak in English lah! Big Grin 讲华语写华文啦!haha...  Laughing

(10-01-2023, 12:21 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Those who hate AngMoh shouldn't write or speak in English lah! Big Grin 讲华语写华文啦!haha...  Laughing

You mean those hate china shdnt write or speak china?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(10-01-2023, 11:38 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  No lah! SG belongs to Bumi, so all citizens here should learn Bahasa Malay and convert to Islam   Clapping

Singapore is not China or Bumi country.  But English is an international language, where most commerce are done in English....... Clapping
[+] 3 users Like debono's post

(10-01-2023, 12:24 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You mean those hate china shdnt write or speak china?

I got say that meh?  Thinking

(10-01-2023, 12:26 PM)debono Wrote:  Singapore is not China or Bumi country.  But English is an international language, where most commerce are done in English....... Clapping

Can you speak Chinese? Why you cannot leh?  Thinking

(10-01-2023, 12:26 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I got say that meh?  Thinking

Many times already, using different names lah.

(10-01-2023, 12:26 PM)debono Wrote:  Singapore is not China or Bumi country.  But English is an international language, where most commerce are done in English....... Clapping

Dont forget English are already past tense, Mandarin is the future

(10-01-2023, 12:24 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You mean those hate china shdnt write or speak china?
It is not a hate China per se, so that they don't write or speak in Chinese. But it is a matter of how conversant in Chinese are they, and they are more comfortable in speaking in English................. Big Grin

(10-01-2023, 12:04 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Stupid tiong..millions of young china people are now learning english as their most important language now...because they know without english they can only Copy Steal Cheat. With english they can connect with the westwrn world n gain respect from world

Sorry. What theory is this ? Laughing

Smile