MAN'S $1K PRISM+ TV BROKE DOWN AFTER LESS THAN 1 YEAR, SCREEN STARTS FLICKERING

MAN'S $1K PRISM+ TV BROKE DOWN AFTER LESS THAN 1 YEAR, SCREEN STARTS FLICKERING
https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=77852

I knew it wud happen

I've been studying them, cannot make it one lah
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

No worries it's under warranty.

Even SONY TV break down.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

To be fair all brands will have some cases of fail QC one. Moi also ganna before hoot a Sony brand TV si pek exp yet less than 3 months up lorry, that one the retail ish willing to sexchange a new unit too so still okay for moi.

Thus as consumers if new unit suay suay ganna the fail one as long as the maker\retail willing to change new one then ish still happy lah.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 1 user Likes Soulhacker's post

wait
the brand name speak for it self
prism kaleidoscope

that is the actual product
[Image: tumblr_nd7utnjjjX1rd60xqo2_400.gif]

no complaint please
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(23-11-2022, 08:13 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  wait
the brand name speak for it self
prism kaleidoscope

that is the actual product 
[Image: tumblr_nd7utnjjjX1rd60xqo2_400.gif]

no complaint please

MIne TV  is Prism too. I bought mine since it launched and its still working very well. highly recommended, cheap and good
[+] 1 user Likes kc172021's post

(23-11-2022, 07:55 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  To be fair all brands will have some cases of fail QC one. Moi also ganna before hoot a Sony brand TV si pek exp yet less than 3 months up lorry, that one the retail ish willing to sexchange a new unit too so still okay for moi.

Thus as consumers if new unit suay suay ganna the fail one as long as the maker\retail willing to change new one then ish still happy lah.

I also brought a Sony 55 in TV one years ago, but still going strong............. Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(23-11-2022, 10:25 PM)debono Wrote:  I also brought a Sony 55 in TV one years ago, but still going strong............. Clapping

sony oled and all the 90s 85s 80s
premiere quality
very hard to spoil in normal use and operation