PSP Leong

Smile

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNewsAsia...Gl?__cft__

https://leongmunwai.sg/about/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Power to the man
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

这人有种。。。。。。。。
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

I like his strong character. No one ever from any MIW can beat him.

(04-04-2023, 01:16 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  https://leongmunwai.sg/about/

Salute Mr Leong lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(04-04-2023, 03:39 PM)dynamite Wrote:  这人有种。。。。。。。。

Agreed with you Dynamite Kor Kor.

Careful of lawsuit. That is how they deal with the "troublemakers". Don't let them catch your tail else they will bite and not let go. CSJ the arrow head party head kena before and so many others before so don't play play.

(04-04-2023, 04:40 PM)sgh Wrote:  Careful of lawsuit. That is how they deal with the "troublemakers". Don't let them catch your tail else they will bite and not let go. CSJ the arrow head party head kena before and so many others before so don't play play.

This is " how WP play all along? "
When low still around he claim WP is " not an opposition complain, voice out for the seek of been an opposition "
he claim " co rider " so call check on ruling party.

I see WP under pritam seem " different " when Low in charge.

EPIC PAP claim WP is " FREE rider " aka means never contribute but take same pay as with fellow PAP MPs

If you ask me compare Leong vs pritam , Leong is more like an Opposition LEADER than pritam.

FYI Leong also Play well , he try not to let PAP got chance to so call sue him etc.

(04-04-2023, 04:40 PM)sgh Wrote:  Careful of lawsuit. That is how they deal with the "troublemakers". Don't let them catch your tail else they will bite and not let go. CSJ the arrow head party head kena before and so many others before so don't play play.

I suspect Mr Leong MW will be careful enough not to be caught by the tail...........he will 'play' within the boundary of the law.............. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(04-04-2023, 05:55 PM)debono Wrote:  I suspect Mr Leong MW will be careful enough not to be caught by the tail...........he will 'play' within the boundary of the law.............. Big Grin

Even Since he is Non-constituency Member of Parliament , he already voice out for the people YET play well don't fell into PAP traps.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(04-04-2023, 05:55 PM)debono Wrote:  I suspect Mr Leong MW will be careful enough not to be caught by the tail...........he will 'play' within the boundary of the law.............. Big Grin

Don't play play with Mr Leong hor! Big Grin He can bite you without letting go one leh!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

West Coast GRC going to be PSP ward.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(04-04-2023, 07:49 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  West Coast GRC going to be PSP ward.

I will be happy to see this happening...................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

He is good. Hope he survive.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

Last time somebody throw file. Next time don't know what they gonna throw at him. Need a good shield to protect himself.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

Leong in parliament is like shouzi chew in US congress. 👍
[+] 3 users Like Alice Alicia's post

(04-04-2023, 08:15 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Last time somebody throw file. Next time don't know what they gonna throw at him. Need a good shield to protect himself.

When they dont know what to respond, they will throw files around.

If they are cornered , they will throw .......???

8Umbrella Umbrella

Good ppl should passdown more children
[+] 1 user Likes SeewhatLook's post

(04-04-2023, 07:49 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  West Coast GRC going to be PSP ward.
It wil be.  And it also includes East Coast GRC with Terence Tan on the helm. Those hopeless and useless parties shd back-off, knowing that they never clinched high votes for decades.

(04-04-2023, 04:08 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I like his strong character. No one ever from any MIW can beat him.

Really no one. Very sia suay. Only know how to throw files
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

Leong is a member here right?

sgtalk yakchin is gay

(04-04-2023, 08:35 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Leong in parliament is like shouzi chew in US congress. 👍

Exactly, no wonder someone said he was from a lousy school. Rotfl

Quite similar to the wifi question?

He can speak fluent Japanese, can they speak? I still remembered he was interviewed by a Jap reporter. He used Jap to reply to the reporter.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(05-04-2023, 12:03 AM)SeewhatLook Wrote:  Good ppl should passdown more children

Leong MW has 3 children who are all professionals....................... Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(05-04-2023, 12:20 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  The only credible oppie in Parliament

https://m.facebook.com/video/video.php?v...9660268095

Agreed lah! Big Grin

(05-04-2023, 10:59 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Really no one. Very sia suay. Only know how to throw files
When they lost in debate, their only way to vent their loss is to throw things.

(04-04-2023, 08:38 PM)klat Wrote:  When they dont know what to respond, they will throw files around.

If they are cornered , they will throw .......???
Throw face
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post