PSP NCMP Hazel Poa calls for used phone donation to help Jurong West

PSP NCMP Hazel Poa calls for used phone donation to help Jurong West resident find work 

https://mothership.sg/2024/05/hazel-poa-...on-appeal/
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

why PAP MP never helps him to find job ?

PAP MP sleeping again ?
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Because PaP is the major cause of this flaw and thus, cannot circumvent their own decision.

Frankly, this is a major issue for many people, too. If you do not have a smart phone, companies cannot hire you because their system cannot send you any MS Authentication nor OTP.

SIM card how?

(21-05-2024, 07:13 PM)forum456 Wrote:  why PAP MP never helps him to find job ?

PAP MP sleeping again ?

Govt see only unemployment rate within 6mths, which they deem already near natural full employment.

Opp should ask why is there participation rate dip two years in a row. 

PSP at least bother to walk around to check. WP meanwhile as usual weak.

I use a $260 Vivo. Even though I can afford to buy an iPhone 15 Promax which costs $2000 to $2600 depending on the internal memory size, I see no need for that at all.

I bought my Vivo before there was COVID so it's some years already. And the phone does everything I need to use a phone for. The camera is also very good.

[Image: IMG-20240516-144435.jpg]

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(22-05-2024, 06:46 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I use a $260 Vivo. Even though I can afford to buy an iPhone 15 Promax which costs $2000 to $2600 depending on the internal memory size, I see no need for that at all.

I bought my Vivo before there was COVID so it's some years already. And the phone does everything I need to use a phone for. The camera is also very good.

[Image: IMG-20240516-144435.jpg]

My plan? 
Simba Senior. $5 per month.
Circle Life FOC

There might be some peepur who still don't have $260 and cannot afford to pay $5 a month. 

Maybe. 

Cleaners are in demand. Walk in and you are hired. Pays $1800 a month. 

Walk into any horsepeter like SGH, TTSH, KTPH, Raffles and you are hired right away if you are a Singaporean because they need the Quota to hire foreigners. 

So my question is this. Erection is coming. Is PSP doing a wayang by going around asking for used phones?

(22-05-2024, 06:15 PM)winbig Wrote:  SIM card how?

If an Indian or Burmese coming all the way here from a poor country can still own a cheap phone with a cheap data plan or some prepared card, then one wonders what's wrong with a Singaporean who cannot afford one? 

Just released from DRC or Changi chalet and all his siblings and relatives shun him?

Gambling losses?

Or is it SM Lee's fault again?