PSP ramps up walkabouts in West Coast GRC after Iswaran's resignation

PSP ramps up walkabouts in West Coast GRC after Iswaran's resignation; Tan Cheng Bock, 83, doesn't rule out standing in next GE

When asked if he would stand in the next General Election, Dr Tan Cheng Bock, who is 83, replied: "If you believe in active ageing, I shouldn't retire, right? Because if you think that age is not a problem, I'll be around."

➡️ https://tdy.sg/3UheUoy

@todayonlinesg

Sure win?  Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Bao jiak liao.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

West Coast GRC merge with Jurong GRC to mega GRC of 10 MPS consisting of 5 chinese, 3 malays, 2 indian ,1 eursian MPS.

All parties must meet the above quota in order to contest.

Those in West Coast GRC are so lucky!

When is my GRC 可以 换日 ?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Nothing is certain. I stayed at WC GRC and many aunties here support PAP. They will never change as long as govt continues to give them goodies. They dun care about what Iswaran or SimplyGo.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Seniors are contented to be able to retire with a roof. They do not have much to look forward to unlike the middle- age and the young adults.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(27-01-2024, 04:32 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Nothing is certain. I stayed at WC GRC and many aunties here support PAP. They will never change as long as govt continues to give them goodies. They dun care about what Iswaran or SimplyGo.
Not really so Just looked at the last GE whereby pap only sustained 51% votes for West Coast. Anytime can falls to Oppositions. Like myself, my mindset that such goodies are deserved by Singaporeans as it belongs to the Nation and it does not belongs to any Party.

skali merge with Tanjong Pagar become a big GRC me arm chioi.

The residents there must be cursing themselves for their mistakes in choosing the men in white

nudie

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post