PSP sees no need for GST hike, will not support Budget: Leong Mun Wai

PSP sees no need for GST hike, will not support Budget: Leong Mun Wai

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...ng-mun-wai
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

61% rich is willing to pay the 9% GST… Rotfl

Till now they still believe GST is to help the poor.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

That's good. He will echo the ground sentiment which pap is disconnected. There are many options available other than increasing GST. Most basic and simple is to cut redundancy, improve parliament productivity and reduce wastage in ministries.
[+] 3 users Like Instinct's post

(01-03-2022, 08:46 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  61% rich is willing to pay the 9% GST… Rotfl

Till now they still believe GST is to help the poor.

IRAS reported we collect around $12 BILLION GST per year.

$12,000,000,000

This amount can help  to cover 3 meals $13 + electricity water $100 + polyclinic & medicine $100 +  telco $100

Which is 3,000,000 Singaporeans per year

Does SG have 3 MILLION poor people?

PAP really needs to attend Prim 6 Math Class.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 4 users Like Ola's post

(01-03-2022, 09:10 AM)Ola Wrote:   

$12,000,000,000

This amount can help  to cover 3 meals $13 + electricity water $100 + polyclinic & medicine $100 +  telco $100

The 12 billion all given to saf liao

Propaganda weejio oredi being made on Mediacock TV to promote GST raise...oppose also no use riaos...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(01-03-2022, 09:34 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The 12 billion all given to saf liao

If used by Mindef, then PAP is in the wrong

Anyhow spend the money

Without Parliament debate

Is against International Norms

Why spend so much money to defend and protect the Dependents who does not contribute to this country?

Should collect $2,000 of Defense Levy from each dependents who are issued a Dependent Pass

LMW has been hitting all the right notes so far.

He has consistently raise issues that are close to Singaporeans' hearts.

Support PSP!
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Clapping Thumbsup

(01-03-2022, 09:10 AM)Ola Wrote:   

$12,000,000,000

SIMPLE

IF CANT CONVINCE U TO ACCEPT GST WILL CONFUSE U 

Who actually supports the GST hike???

Need to check their heads if they do.
[+] 2 users Like Stoki's post

(01-03-2022, 08:43 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  PSP sees no need for GST hike, will not support Budget: Leong Mun Wai

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...ng-mun-wai

Should make this the main focal in next elections

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

PAP is not honest nor transparent

Their Fake Democracy is a joke

Ownself talk, ownself fight, ownself happyy

How do they define middle- class?

Household between $2100 to $2500 or $4500 to $6000?

Budget 2022 debate: MPs want more support for middle-income workers, propose relooking a segment of property tax hike - TODAY (todayonline.com)

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

those EXTRA MAYORS PAY ALREADY EAT QUITE ALOT FROM PUBLIC FUNDS

AND THE " USUAL WASTAGE OF PUBLIC FUNDS FROM VARIOUS MINISTRIES "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(01-03-2022, 11:34 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Who actually supports the GST hike???

Need to check their heads if they do.

but in chinese radio station fm 95.8 there some aunties n uncles say support gst for govt expenses if not govt will be bankkruptfor these frogs no medicine can cure them.

these frogs do not know how much are mayors n mps paid
how many multiple mths ministers get their bonuses.
neither do they know a dutbin cost >400k is worth spending
also neither do they know spent lavishly >1k for a bicycle for np staff to do their job !!!
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

Hope all oppies can come together and give a good fight.. Of course at the end of the day, PAP will still bulldoze it's way thru due to 2/3 majority..

Also to serve as a reminder for everyone why we should not allow any party to have 2/3 majorities.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
Angry 

I strongly believed this unnecessary GST hike could be needed to cover the hole that TH and GIC investment lost on those Chinese tech companies investments,etcs..

Singapore economy still doing pretty good during this pandemic times..When the pandemic is over,economy will be up up and away..and with this unnecessary GST hike in the making..The PAP gov will huat big big..Thereafter,will the GST be revise downward??The answer is NO..It will eat into our expenses and burden of these mid low to middle (sandwich) income Singaporean households in Singapore! JUst to take note ..without even the GST hike..our current daily necessities all on the rise!!See for yourself!!compare the price you purchase from NTUC fairprice now than before(not comparing on the promotion item)

Sigh..Singapore way of living is getting tougher and tougher for the stagnant Salaries for the mid low to middle income sandwich Singaporean households and years to come..
Angry 

I strongly believed this unnecessary GST hike could be needed to cover the hole that TH and GIC investment lost on those Chinese tech companies investments,etcs..

Singapore economy still doing pretty good during this pandemic times..When the pandemic is over,economy will be up up and away..and with this unnecessary GST hike in the making..The PAP gov will huat big big..Thereafter,will the GST be revise downward??The answer is NO..It will eat into our expenses and burden of these mid low to middle (sandwich) income Singaporean households in Singapore! JUst to take note ..without even the GST hike..our current daily necessities all on the rise!!See for yourself!!compare the price you purchase from NTUC fairprice now than before(not comparing on the promotion item)

Sigh..Singapore way of living is getting tougher and tougher for the stagnant Salaries for the mid low to middle income sandwich Singaporean households and years to come..

NOT ONLY WORRY ON GST INCREASE ALSO HV TO BE CAREFUL W CHEATING HAWKERS.

AUDIENCES/LISTERNERS  OF FM 95.8 JUST COMPLAINED THESE HAWKERS ARE ALL OUT TO CHEAT ON CLSACULATION N WT PROBLEM

SO HOW TO SU[PPORT LOCAL HAWKERS WHEN GOVT IS NOT GOING AROUND TO CHECK FREQUNTLY