Parents appealing to SGTALK as last resort to find lost son

[Image: 80-E1-D213-DD69-4494-9924-B4-C132-D853-A6.jpg]

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

麻烦帮忙转发:This morning at 7:25am, my son, LEE BOYI, went out and said that he disappeared after school. The school teacher said he didn't come to class. The last time he appeared on CCTV was at redhill mrt. BOYI is 9 years old this year, 145 in height and 40 kilograms in weight. When he went out, he wore the blue uniform of Alexander Primary School (pictured). The parents have already called the police and are still looking for it. I would like to ask my brothers and sisters in Singapore to leave a message if they have seen it. You can contact my mother at any time at QUENNIE 90171167. Please help me to take a look, thank you!
LEE BOYI 今年9岁,身高145,体重40公斤,今天早上7:25am在Ascentia sky 公寓门口走丢,出门的时候穿着亚历山大小学蓝色校服(如图)。
警察找了CCTV最后一次出现是7时28分,在红山地铁站(redhill mrt)。
家长已经报警了,目前还在寻找中,麻烦各位新加坡的哥哥姐姐留意一下有没有看到,可以随时联系母亲QUENNIE 90171167, 好人一生平安,麻烦各位帮忙看下,感谢感谢!

Police said must wait
EDWM refuses to help
PAPaya MP said must take queue number
Teachers said sorry O level exams coming
Last chance is kind sgtalkers

Everytime such news, no date in it.
[+] 1 user Likes item2sell's post

Will be more effective to circulate this on Whatsapp Chat Groups!
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(02-11-2022, 02:30 PM)item2sell Wrote:  Everytime such news, no date in it.

Got la!
It’s TODAY 2 November 2022
I received from my ChatsGroup
Group members really asked me to ask my forum i frequent to help
Is genuine one!

Our police very good at finding lost cats... children a bit difficult.

Jac is near the area. Can help...

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(02-11-2022, 02:44 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Jac is near the area. Can help...

black hearted person….someone’s child and u want to act like comedian Angry

If she appealed to SGTALK as first resort, she would have found her son long ago.

(02-11-2022, 02:46 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  black hearted person….someone’s child and u want to act like comedian Angry

I stay east and not familiar.

Please help the child. Go now and provide updates here else u are black hearted.

Smile

(02-11-2022, 02:42 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Our police very good at finding lost cats... children a bit difficult.

They only good for taichi....push here and there and ask the public to help ?

tomorrow will be a better day

(02-11-2022, 02:57 PM)surfer Wrote:  They only good for taichi....push here and there and ask the public to help ?

Crime prevention is actually BS lah? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(02-11-2022, 03:05 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Crime prevention is actually BS lah? Thinking

In reality there is no such thing as crime prevention. What else do we need the police force for?

tomorrow will be a better day

Last time when I was still a little boy, I never went home for 1 day or 2 days. My mother also able to find me. Last time still didnt have HP. Big Grin

This is called Kampong spirit.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Date : ?
Time last saw:7:25am
Name: LEE BOYI
Height: 145
Weigh: 40kg
Wearing:blue uniform of Alexander Primary School (pictured).
Last see at :redhill mrt
Contract person: miss QUENNIE( mother)
Contact no:90171167
Bus services : 122 behind the school

Place to look :
Redhill market, tiong Bahru plaza, tiong Bahru park , alone the Alexander PCN, IKEA , Queenstown shoppy mall. Margaret drive hawker centre.

With the number of CCTV covering the whole of singapore, I find it unbelievable the SPF cannot find the boy.

if the victim is a CECA, he/she will be found in an hour

On 18 April 2022 at about 4.10pm, the Police received a report where a 27-year-old woman was molested by an unknown 40-year-old man along Woodlands Avenue 6. Shortly after, the woman reported the incident to the Police and provided a detailed description of the man which helped the Police to identify him. Armed with the man’s description, the Police trawled through Police cameras’ footage in the area and later found a match which provided a crucial lead in establishing the identity of the man. Through extensive follow-up investigations and with the aid of images from Police cameras, officers from Woodlands Police Division established the identity of the 40-year-old man and arrested him within three days of the report. The 40-year-old man was charged with the offence of outrage of modesty under Section 354(1) Chapter 224 of the Penal Code and was sentenced to four weeks of imprisonment on 4 May 2022.

On 21 March 2022 at about 1.10am, the Police received a report where a 23-year-old woman was molested by an unknown 30-year-old man in the Woodlands MRT station. Subsequently, the woman managed to take a photo of the man, which was useful information that she provided to the Police when she reported the incident. Through extensive follow-up investigations and with the aid of CCTV images from the public transport operator, officers from Woodlands Police Division and Public Transport Security Command established the identity of the 30-year-old man through his travel pattern and arrested him within two days of the report. The man was charged with the offence of outrage of modesty under Section 354(1) of the Penal Code 1871 and was sentenced to one week of imprisonment on 29 March 2022.
[+] 1 user Likes item2sell's post

if this happened in assmarryca, a few hours means gone case already.

here shd be quite safe
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(02-11-2022, 03:08 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Last time when I was still a little boy, I never went home for 1 day or 2 days. My mother also able to find me. Last time still didnt have HP. Big Grin

This is called Kampong spirit.

Last time, kampong days era, if your mother scolded you and said if you do this, or do that, you better don’t come home, but she usually never meant that. Many times, I saw when a child was lost, the mother will cry until the roof collapsed, although she may have 9 other children. Salute, true motherly love.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(02-11-2022, 04:05 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  if this happened in assmarryca, a few hours means gone case already.

here shd be quite safe

I think SG got many missing children but not reported. There's 1 election rally a man run up to PAP  ministers demanding why no news of his missing son for many months.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

can someone nearby go to the big canal to look?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Alexan...03.8237712