Parents of 22YO M’sian Who Died in S’pore Couldn’t Come to S’pore Due to COVID-19

Parents of 22YO M’sian Who Died in S’pore Couldn’t Come to S’pore Due to COVID-19

👉🏻 https://goodyfeed.com/parents-apiapirive...-come/amp/

For more informative & entertaining contents, follow @goodyfeedsg

(21-01-2022, 01:00 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Parents of 22YO M’sian Who Died in S’pore Couldn’t Come to S’pore Due to COVID-19

👉🏻 https://goodyfeed.com/parents-apiapirive...-come/amp/

For more informative & entertaining contents, follow @goodyfeedsg

Why no compassion?. Seeing off her daughter for the last time also forbidden. Be flexible on such ground.
[+] 2 users Like Goldmine's post

(21-01-2022, 01:25 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Why no compassion?. Seeing off her daughter for the last time also forbidden. Be flexible on such ground.

Ya lor!

So many from South Asia were allowed to come!
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

They can come to SG via VTL. I don't see why they can't visit.

Maybe family cannot afford the travel. But I thought the sis should come. After all, this is her sister.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(21-01-2022, 03:31 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Maybe family cannot afford the travel. But I thought the sis should come. After all, this is her sister.

The authorities should be more flexible and on compassionate grounds allow the parents to say farewell to their daughter.....

if u hv a choice
dont die now
troublesome having a funeral for your body for your children for everybody even right here in sg. its worse if u die of covid. dont know what protocol u going to get!

then if u go overseas n mati there, walau, cant imagine...
family how to go to identify body then repatriation n what not..
tsk tsk tsk

I tot can just pay extra RM50 or 100 to the Malaysia Custom everything can settle personally one?

They can take MRT all can pack side by side