Parking Lots for Sale in Melbourne CBD (from less than 30k)

[Image: 646-D6198-FE70-4-ADC-9-DC0-4-F0594447-F07.png]

those dragging their feet will have to buy higher later. sop

(04-02-2022, 04:16 PM)Blin Wrote:  those dragging their feet will have to buy higher later. sop

Just buy a few in prime locations and collect $$$ every week, some more low maintenance cost, no need to renovate and pay utility fees.

(04-02-2022, 04:18 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Just buy a few in prime locations and collect $$$ every week, some more low maintenance cost, no need to renovate and pay utility fees.

You need to pay management fees.
If so good then would have kept the lots for themselves.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Can save money on rent and become a CBD resident if you buy the space to park a small RV van. Big Grin

My friend just sold his property there. Take a few years to renovation. Stay for a few months. Now, problem with transferring the money out.

[Image: 6976-AAFA-FB5-D-4-C44-B59-B-6-AC6-F6-A52537.png]

Parking charges in Melbourne CBD

Ongoing costs of a car park space

If you’re thinking of buying a car park space, it’s important to understand the ongoing costs you’ll be expected to pay. These can include strata levies and council rates. By way of example, a car space in Sydney’s eastern suburbs, which sold for $225,000, was advertised as having strata levies of $209.60 per quarter, and council rates of $188.90 per quarter. It could also be a good idea to find out if there are any tax implications, and you might want to consider seeking advice from a suitably qualified professional.

https://www.canstar.com.au/car-loans/buy...ark-space/

(04-02-2022, 05:35 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Ongoing costs of a car park space

If you’re thinking of buying a car park space, it’s important to understand the ongoing costs you’ll be expected to pay. These can include strata levies and council rates. By way of example, a car space in Sydney’s eastern suburbs, which sold for $225,000, was advertised as having strata levies of $209.60 per quarter, and council rates of $188.90 per quarter. It could also be a good idea to find out if there are any tax implications, and you might want to consider seeking advice from a suitably qualified professional.

https://www.canstar.com.au/car-loans/buy...ark-space/

It is simply too expensive to own a car park lot in Melbourne CBD area. It is technically not feasible........