My year-long job hunt has been tiring and jobless since FEB 2021

https://www.todayonline.com/voices/jobse...ed-1819856
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(18-02-2022, 08:54 AM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.todayonline.com/voices/jobse...ed-1819856

ownself cheat ownself

To Protect from Embarrassment
This is the least harmful motivation for someone to tell a Self-Focused Lie.
Examples may include:
• A reason is fabricated as to why someone can’t meet for a drink, when in
fact the real reason is that the person simply can’t afford to.
• Though having spent the weekend alone, someone attests to having had a
great weekend, simply to avoid the shame of not having had any
company.
• When a person is asked why he or she is taking public transportation to
work instead of driving, the person may say it is because it is hard to find
parking in the city, rather than admitting that it is really because the
person had a car accident and the car is getting repaired.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

There must be 4 Conditions to be met for citizens to get a good job in our own country-

1. Not more than 45 or 50 years old

2. Not a Degree holder with salary 20% or more in last job

3. Not OVER- qualified/ Over- skilled because company do not want you to replace their Director

4. No resume gaps of more than 1 year

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

me too

all counsel
wasted my time
i told them off
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

crying crying crying

become PHV lor, heard PHV even earn more than stock broker now. easily 4k wor

(21-02-2022, 12:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  become PHV lor, heard PHV even earn more than stock broker now. easily 4k wor

How many people in SG can afford to buy a car to be a PHV Driver?

How many people like numbers or are greedy to take up broker jobs?

(18-02-2022, 08:56 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  ownself cheat ownself

True. 

Sounds so positive and cheerful but in actuality it is all negativity and nought . Likely, can't sleep at night...turning and tossing on the bed. 

He is hoping that by highlighting himself some employers may recruit him subsequently.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(21-02-2022, 01:15 PM)Ola Wrote:  How many people in SG can afford to buy a car to be a PHV Driver?

How many people like numbers or are greedy to take up broker jobs?

Rent , like one of my army friend he don't own a car i know he can't afford to buy even rent a small room in my another army friend resale flat which he buy to rent out. The Flat is rent out to not this person also a foreigner couple.

That is why I say Tan SL is Permanent Head Damage.

Those middle- age already mid- career. Likely got family and no longer so flexible to rent a room or rent a car.

Those stupid "Skills Dumping to Convert" via Studying new Skills is a bad idea because cannot guarantee any jobs.

In the first place, why idiots like Lim SS and JoTeo never think before issuing EP?

Got brains but never use.

(21-02-2022, 02:54 PM)Ola Wrote:  That is why I say Tan SL is Permanent Head Damage.

Those middle- age already mid- career. Likely got family and no longer so flexible to rent a room or rent a car.

Those stupid "Skills Dumping to Convert" via Studying new Skills is a bad idea because cannot guarantee any jobs.

In the first place, why idiots like Lim SS and JoTeo never think before issuing EP?

Got brains but never use.

I don't know this army friend of mine how " really he doing " but base on his reply in our Group still go time to joke maybe earning not bad as a PHV or he " fake " so call be happy I don't know I also don't bother

I only know this PHV is not a thing you can do so call " a job " same for been a taxi driver.

Taxi price increase next month, PHV so far no news yet I can BE SURE PHV GRAB Also will be increase their charges

(21-02-2022, 02:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't know this army friend of mine how " really he doing " but base on his reply in our Group still go time to joke maybe earning not bad as a PHV or he " fake " so call be happy  I don't know I also don't bother

I only know this PHV is not a thing you can do so call " a job " same for been a taxi driver.

Taxi price increase next month, PHV so far no news yet I can BE SURE PHV GRAB Also will be increase their charges

U ask yr uncle pass business to u. Employ the guy later...to pick soaps

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(21-02-2022, 11:19 AM)Talent Wrote:  me too

all counsel
wasted my time
i told them off

I was talking to a taxi- driver that day.

You are not the only one deceived by PAP to attend those rubbish programs and end up still jobless.

He said those courses 没有用 and just empty promises because his own relative also kena.

Ended up after some time ,  had to work and do other stuff.

(21-02-2022, 03:23 PM)Ola Wrote:  I was talking to a taxi- driver that day.

You are not the only one deceived by PAP to attend those rubbish programs and end up still jobless.

He said those courses 没有用 and just empty promises because his own relative also kena.

Ended up after some time ,  had to work and do other stuff.

Taxi driver all along lol I don't know what to say " quite cunning in some ways " Complain never earn , Gov fault blah blah but actually earn. a lot

THAT IS OF course LAST TIME way back good old days in 80s
I do know a lot Taxi Uncle happy earning during those days best part no need " force to put money on their CPF " etc
No doubt so call " CPF SA do ammulate wealth for you, to me Now times, things have change is Not always future proof to be honest as LONG a Thing Been control by Gov"

Now taxi driver earn less partly due to Grab , PHV here and there.
SG how big? now with PHV come in last time still have Uber but they left
Don't forget Gov invest a lot on public transport. Literally now You want to go Anywhere in SG , is quite ok taking MRT.
UNLESS you urgent , need to attend important matters than No choice take Taxi or PHV.

Job mismatched and discrimination